Support

Users who are viewing this thread

I always get an error message when I try visiting a village center or talking to an elder.

So i get a castle and i acepted the help of the guy who do the recruiting. but i've lost my castle then gain it back but when it asked me if i wanted the help of the recruiter  said accidently no.

I've waited and search tavern to find the guy but no luck. How can i have him back ?

thx

EDIT : Nevermind after many many days it offered me to hire him

I've downloaded the mod, everything works fine except that many items won't show.
I see item information when I hold the mouse over, but the weapons are not visible. Only items I am able to see is armors and some shields.

Well at the "Loading Setting Data", now the game simply crashes to desktop and nothing happens...

Native works, as well as other older mods (at least to start).

Its the Expanded one im using btw...

Ciao guys
I am new to the forum.
I have a problem with Floris Mod Pack 2.1 on M&BW 1.134: right at the beginning, after assaulting the lair of the bandits to free the merchant brother, you apparently have to duel with the bandit leader.
In the vanilla is different. Also, while assaulting pressing "tab" for displaying the orders does not work (maybe it is just me). In any case, after clearing all the bandits but the leader my troops just stand still while the leader runs around, approaching the leader calls for a dialogue, that should end in the duel, at least I suppose, but as soon as the dialogue clears the screen goes to first person mode but it immediately goes back to the dialogue screen, over and over, I can keep repeating the dialogue ad libitum without ever being able to actually end the fight. Any clue?
Thanks
JJ

Crashing.  Runtime Errors.  .dds errors.  Yes.  I've read the F.A.Q.  Yes, I've read the forum.  Yes, every graphics setting has been lowered to its lowest possible state.  Graphics drivers were updated last week.

System Specs:
4GB RAM
AMD Athlon 64x2 Dual Core 5600+ 2.8GHz
nVidia GeForce 8800 GTX

Next?

Heya! I am running a fresh install of M&B Warband- version 1.134. I installed Floris Extended first and then Diplomacy on top of that. Those are the only two mods I installed.

The error I am getting comes up when it is on the loading screen and gets to textures. It says that it cannot find "bo_bushes07_a" and then the game crashes out. Any ideas?

Tolmos said:
Heya! I am running a fresh install of M&B Warband- version 1.134. I installed Floris Extended first and then Diplomacy on top of that. Those are the only two mods I installed.

The error I am getting comes up when it is on the loading screen and gets to textures. It says that it cannot find "bo_bushes07_a" and then the game crashes out. Any ideas?
Don't really know about the error, however the pack already includes Diplomacy, so maybe something went wrong when you installed it seperately. Try without the extra Diplomacy. Just a wild guess.

slaintemaith said:
Crashing.  Runtime Errors.  .dds errors.  Yes.  I've read the F.A.Q.  Yes, I've read the forum.  Yes, every graphics setting has been lowered to its lowest possible state.  Graphics drivers were updated last week.

System Specs:
4GB RAM
AMD Athlon 64x2 Dual Core 5600+ 2.8GHz
nVidia GeForce 8800 GTX

Next?

got same problem i tried to fix, but they are to many corupt files..., more than the half of my texture get the problem.

ill try to use the update 2.1 [Edit] dosent work. ill try 2.01

sianmors said:
I had a few problem with crashes in battles, but the wierd thing is that it only started to happen after day 70 playing as rhodok, and while castle/city scenes never crash and work fine
  I have the same problem. After 70 days the game crasehes every time i get in to a fight. I have 3 diferent saves and in each one the game works perfect until day 70. After that crashes every time i get in a fight. No matter the number of the enemies. I play whith Swadia.
  The error i get is: 
Firma con problemas:
  Nombre del evento de problema: BEX
  Nombre de la aplicación: mb_warband.exe
  Versión de la aplicación: 1.0.0.0
  Marca de tiempo de la aplicación: 4cfe1bb0
  Nombre del módulo con errores: mb_warband.exe
  Versión del módulo con errores: 1.0.0.0
  Marca de tiempo del módulo con errores: 4cfe1bb0
  Desplazamiento de excepción: 002a1cf1
  Código de excepción: c0000417
  Datos de excepción: 00000000
  Versión del sistema operativo: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
  Id. de configuración regional: 3082
  Información adicional 1: fc1b
  Información adicional 2: fc1b32fe32f80c99b1c76b0f1f55848d
  Información adicional 3: 4545
  Información adicional 4: 454565e0cb0de38fbda000f8aa17f069
  I have Warband 1.134 and Floris Expanded Mod Pack 2.1. I am running Windows 7. I have changed all the grafical options but i still get crashes.

My system:
Processor: AMD Athlon II X2 3.01 GHz
Motherboard: GigaByte MA785GT-UD3H
RAM: 2 GB, Kingston  DDR3 1300MHz + a 2 GB usb memory used for ready boost and 5 GB of virtual memory.

Graphics: Radeon HD 5450, memory size 1 GB

John Felton said:
Shapic said:
Please write exact text of the error
That is the problem. I cannot see the text there. When the game loads, the RGL error comes. there is no way to get back to desktop other than pressing Ctrl-Alt-Delete and ending the process of Warband. This also ends the process of the error with it.
Without ending any process, I cannot see anything other than the taskbar and game's loading screen.
  John Felton to see the error text start in windowed mode. From the console go to configure - video, and enable start windowed. When the error comes you will be able to see the text.

Sucubus said:
  I have the same problem. After 70 days the game crasehes every time i get in to a fight. I have 3 diferent saves and in each one the game works perfect until day 70. After that crashes every time i get in a fight. No matter the number of the enemies. I play whith Swadia.
  The error i get is: 
Firma con problemas:
  Nombre del evento de problema: BEX
  Nombre de la aplicación: mb_warband.exe
  Versión de la aplicación: 1.0.0.0
  Marca de tiempo de la aplicación: 4cfe1bb0
  Nombre del módulo con errores: mb_warband.exe
  Versión del módulo con errores: 1.0.0.0
  Marca de tiempo del módulo con errores: 4cfe1bb0
  Desplazamiento de excepción: 002a1cf1
  Código de excepción: c0000417
  Datos de excepción: 00000000
  Versión del sistema operativo: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
  Id. de configuración regional: 3082
  Información adicional 1: fc1b
  Información adicional 2: fc1b32fe32f80c99b1c76b0f1f55848d
  Información adicional 3: 4545
  Información adicional 4: 454565e0cb0de38fbda000f8aa17f069
  I have Warband 1.134 and Floris Expanded Mod Pack 2.1. I am running Windows 7. I have changed all the grafical options but i still get crashes.

My system:
Processor: AMD Athlon II X2 3.01 GHz
Motherboard: GigaByte MA785GT-UD3H
RAM: 2 GB, Kingston  DDR3 1300MHz, + a 2 GB usb memory used for ready boost and 5 GB of virtual memory.
Graphics: Radeon HD 5450, memory size 1 GB
    It seams that the last thing i try... works. I have changed DirectX 9 to DirectX 7, and the mod is working perfectly. I have changed in the grafical options everything to very high and it is still working.
The bad thing is i realy hate DirectX 7. The image quality is bad.  Does anybody knows how i can make the game run with DirectX9?

EDIT:  I have removed POLISHED LANDSCAPES and it works PERFECTLY whith DX9 and all the grafical options maxed out.

Please dont double post mate :wink: you have a very handy edit button next to your post.

I would advise you to try a reinstallation of warband.

Ok main issue game crashes at random times doesnt have to be in a battle or anything.
I have textures set to on demand already in the video tab my estimated system performance is over 100% and all the crashes have only recently started.
My system -
crosshair formula 4 MB
amd 955
Asus ati 6870 g-card
Only 2 gig of ram currently but 6 gig of Corsair dominator GT within the next 2 weeks

And the glitch is the death cam i can move up down forward and back but cant turn the camera at all

any help would be much appreciated i realy dont wanna do an uninstall reinstall  :evil:

Using 2.2 expanded, after I have a battle with companions in my party, I click access item pool, and it takes me to the set of options for picking your characters background like when you first start a new game. These options are also messed up when I start a new game.

Any help?

I just downloaded the floris 2.2 without music because I was updating from floris 2.1. Extracted to modules, copied the music directory over and moved floris 2.1 out of the modules folder. Then I started the game choosing floris 2.2 but could not find my saves! Is it possible to import your saves or do I have to start a new game? Please any help would be most welcome :smile:

Did you copy your saves from

Documents/Mount&Blade Warband Savegames/Floris 2.1/
To
Documents/Mount&Blade Warband Savegames/Floris 2.2/

?

I just installed Floris Expanded for the very first time, and already have an issue: every banner in the game comes up as blank or "white." This goes for banners being carried on the world map, banners in all areas, even the banners if you select the "impoverished noble" starting trait are all blank white, as are shields that should display a banner design on them. This holds true for every faction, player or NPC.

I have warband installed via steam, and followed all the directions included in the download-- the only thing from which I deviated was the following--

In this same module's ini file, you'll need to remove or disable the following lines (Start the line with the # sign to comment out the line):

load_resource = banners
load_resource = map_flags
load_resource = map_flags_b
load_resource = map_flags_c
load_resource = map_flags_d  (Warband ONLY!)
load_module_resource = banners
load_module_resource = map_flags
load_module_resource = map_flags_b
load_module_resource = map_flags_c
load_module_resource= map_flags_d  (Warband ONLY!)
load_mod_resource = banners
load_mod_resource = map_flags
load_mod_resource = map_flags_b
load_mod_resource = map_flags_c
load_mod_resource = map_flags_d  (Warband ONLY!)

While I was able to find and disable the first five lines, I was unable to find any of the other lines, so there's no way I could have disabled them.

So, where/how am I going wrong here, and how can I fix the issue?

Back
Top Bottom