Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

yes that's what i thought, it would be too much. But maybe some more major leftover factions like Bavaria, Saxony, Hanover, etc. Simply a suggestion for a history nut like myself :razz:

Something that bugs me is that infantry is terrible at countering cavalry charges, the infantry swords are no match for cavalry. What I suggest is improving the bayonet stab and make that their main melee weapon, I mean that is what they did in real life so why not here? Apart from that the mod is great, I love tearing into the French lines with volley  after volley of my brits.

Something that would really help the game is a way to encourage people to actually play, because every time I've been on there's never been more than 4 people on at a time.
Perhaps set up events in the top right section where many people will know to come on because of an event?

:grin: Congrats on builkding such an amzing mod. You have managed to capture the vivid slendor of the historical period all trhe while creating a great gameplay experience and a lush vivid world bursting with exquisite detail.

Like evey game I play, I just have some suggestions, concerns, and just things to offer. I'm no modder, but I do love Mount and Blade, and researching, drawing and things.

I'm not entirely sure what is still being implented. Are you still going to implement a new prsioner conversation system where the execution of nobles is possible?

Could there a better diplomatic system where as a king or noble who influences  the king, you could make treaties of peaceful or aggresive land aquisition? Form alliances to fight wars and so on.

aderemi123 said:
:grin: Congrats on builkding such an amzing mod. You have managed to capture the vivid slendor of the historical period all trhe while creating a great gameplay experience and a lush vivid world bursting with exquisite detail.

Like evey game I play, I just have some suggestions, concerns, and just things to offer. I'm no modder, but I do love Mount and Blade, and researching, drawing and things.

I'm not entirely sure what is still being implented. Are you still going to implement a new prsioner conversation system where the execution of nobles is possible?

Could there a better diplomatic system where as a king or noble who influences  the king, you could make treaties of peaceful or aggresive land aquisition? Form alliances to fight wars and so on.

Work on this mod has been suspended. :sad: see thread http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,279752.msg6666179.html#msg6666179

Can somebody please do a music patch??? arguably the best era in music and the selection is kinda lame (no offense, of course). Besides some of the songs includes several gunshot and cannon sounds, which is totally annoying and interferes with the great 18th century atmosphere the mod brings.
Anyways, it's too obvious the mod is excelent (of course there still some work to be done since it's an alpha version) and i totally enjoyed it. This is a mere suggestion, and i was hoping it's not a difficult thing to be done (i've realised the mod is dead, but still hoping someone apart from the dev team could do this).

Thanks in advance!

PdM89 said:
Can somebody please do a music patch??? arguably the best era in music and the selection is kinda lame (no offense, of course). Besides some of the songs includes several gunshot and cannon sounds, which is totally annoying and interferes with the great 18th century atmosphere the mod brings.
Anyways, it's too obvious the mod is excelent (of course there still some work to be done since it's an alpha version) and i totally enjoyed it. This is a mere suggestion, and i was hoping it's not a difficult thing to be done (i've realised the mod is dead, but still hoping someone apart from the dev team could do this).

Thanks in advance!
Work on this mod has stopped.

Volsunga said:
seriously??!!!!! ARe you KIdding Me???!!!!! 1.6 gb!!!! you think we are millionaires and have a puta madre connection or something to download a file of that size? I'm Mapuche, i have blood of warrior. we have resisted for centuries, even against our own government that oppresses us
The point is that we cannot accept a file of these magnitudes.

Chupa teta.

:lol:

Well, my revolutionary friend, with the SVN (Subversion) release, you can download all the composite files individually and at your own pace, over multiple sessions if need be.

Back
Top Bottom