Suggestions Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

damonkey

Sergeant Knight at Arms
The purpose of this thread is to provide a place for members of the community to post their ideas and suggestions about the mod. Please, keep everything pertaining to the mod. Also keep in mind that this is to be a civil discussion, this is not ment to be a discussion board, try to keep it suggestions only (a reply here and there are fine, just don't get into a big blood feud like it's an episode of "The Hatfields and the McCoys").

What about smaller grenadier hats ? =)
Adding Regiment of Foot Guards ,replacing Regiment of Horse with Regiment of Hussars?
What about replacing the english faction's names with their home languages names?

Here is my suggestion. Stop wasting your time on a mod no one will play. Why would you make a sub-par 18th century mod when a fully polished NW was already released? And on top of that, you try to compete by making it multiplayer? Should have spent your time and effort making it a singleplayer mod. I played this mod for one hour and just went back to NW, not even worth downloading. Uninstalled and never playing again. Nice try, though.

Shostakovich said:
Here is my suggestion. Stop wasting your time on a mod no one will play. Why would you make a sub-par 18th century mod when a fully polished NW was already released? And on top of that, you try to compete by making it multiplayer? Should have spent your time and effort making it a singleplayer mod. I played this mod for one hour and just went back to NW, not even worth downloading. Uninstalled and never playing again. Nice try, though.

and MY suggestion is that you stop criticising others that are way more experienced than you, and they helped the community, and you should also stop posting dumb requests for imaginary mods you want "OMG OMG, I WANT PERSISTENT WORLD FOR NAPOLEONIC WARS", and go and start trying to learn modding so that you can mod the **** you want.
EDIT: I am also sure that Mount&Musket, the old name for napoleonc wars, look a little like this in the first stages of making it. ALSO : My suggestion for DaMonkey is not use historical countries :wink:

Shostakovich said:
Stop wasting your time on a mod no one will play.

I certainly play it.

Shostakovich said:
Why would you make a sub-par 18th century mod when a fully polished NW was already released?

I imagine it has to do with the fact that, quite frankly, NW has sub-par gameplay (In my own opinion, and that of many others), despite the 'polished' looks and new weapons.

Shostakovich said:
And on top of that, you try to compete by making it multiplayer?

So now any multiplayer mod released for Warband is instantly in competition with NW?

Shostakovich said:
Should have spent your time and effort making it a singleplayer mod.

So instead of making the mod he wants, he should make a mod that he would have no interest in playing?

Shostakovich said:
I played this mod for one hour and just went back to NW, not even worth downloading.

So you downloaded a mod that's in beta, played it for an hour, then passed judgement? I commend you for your ability to judge a mod based upon an early public release.

Shostakovich said:
Uninstalled and never playing again. Nice try, though.

Alright; see you when you come back.

DaMonkey, I hope you'll forgive my short temper here, as I've not had much sleep as of late.

Shostakovich said:
Who the hell do you think you are anyways?

Make the grenadier hats smaller, they look like cones ontop of their head  :mrgreen:

Other then that, I like the mod a lot!

Shostakovich said:

That kind sir, isin't very nice argument. This is beta, not full mod.
But i like this mod, it have nice hats : )

I'll necro this thread in about two months when it flops and goes dead in the online community saying "told you so." Until then, enjoy your nonsensical fanboism.

Shostakovich said:
I'll necro this thread in about two months when it flops and goes dead in the online community saying "told you so." Until then, enjoy your nonsensical fanboism.
Don't even come back to this thread ever again.
Who the **** are you thinking sooo ignorantly thinking that this mod will die?
You are an annoying asswhole. Damonkey spent his time on this, he is famous in the NA NW community, friends will play this mod, interested people will play this mod, and people who like this time period will play this mod, people will play this and it will not die in two months, it will probably go on for many more after two months. I am sick and tired of ignorant ass holes on the forum thinking that time people spent on a mod will just be waisted. Gtfo now.

Shostakovich said:

Don't like the mod, I could care less, continue to play NW. However, I am pretty certain you are infringing upon forum terms of service, as your just pretty much trolling, I would suggest leaving it be and stop wasting your time.

And this is a Suggestions thread, not a discussion board, appreciate the defensiveness, but don't feed it  :wink:

Hater's gona hate.  :twisted:
Oh, and, when do you plan to fix United Provinces Monkey? (Excuse me if this is the wrong place for faction talk.)

Back
Top Bottom