Suggestions and ideas

Users who are viewing this thread

Exactly that, I was thinking to myself - I've seen that somewhere, but it's already in the deluge. THIS is the mod that has this.

You're right. I think it's Vikingr.

Also, why has the bow string breaking been disabled? Would be nice to have it happen, if very rarely. What would be funnier is if it could happen to people who repeatedly string their bow and then don't loose the arrow. :grin:

This is not good, it is harmful. All the latest modules are placed in a bed of Procrustes. Deteriorate balance deleted right things, added unnecessary. Such phenomena do not fit the game. And all because of lobbying fans of "lines."

This is an open forum. And if you do not agree with my opinion, you have to be patient.

You're aware that this is about balance for a particular kind of event (one that's fully optional and which you may choose not to play), not for The Deluge as a whole, right?

Perhaps weapons such as halberds and polearms with hooks could have a higher chance of nocking a rider of a horse...

I disabled dehorsing of players, since there was a big issue with it - after being thrown of the horse players could walk through walls and any object with collision mesh. Couldn't find a fix for that one (operation for setting player's horse seams to be bugged, so not much I can do about it).

It still works for bots, though.

Slawomir of Aaarrghh said:
Perhaps weapons such as halberds and polearms with hooks could have a higher chance of nocking a rider of a horse...

I disabled dehorsing of players, since there was a big issue with it - after being thrown of the horse players could walk through walls and any object with collision mesh. Couldn't find a fix for that one (operation for setting player's horse seams to be bugged, so not much I can do about it).

It still works for bots, though.

Again; my previous offer still stands chap.
Dehorsing of a player through violent means works fine in Víkingr.  :wink:

Leifr Eiríksson said:
Again; my previous offer still stands chap.
Dehorsing of a player through violent means works fine in Víkingr.  :wink:

If it uses "agent_set_horse" operation, then it must be bugged as well. It may be not as noticable due to how Vikingr maps are made. Or I am doing it wrong...

Back
Top Bottom