(Sub Mod) Barbarian variety/stats

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello!

I've been entertained tweaking some things that, for my personal taste, make game less plain specially regarding barbarian tribes and its abysmal difference fighting with Roman factions, and in general making it a bit more colorful and distinctive.

The changes are (i'll try to remember the main ones):

- Strengtened all barbarian troops to make them a match for the Roman, according to their tactics more related to individualism and physical warrior strenght in opposite to better Roman tactics armour and equipment

- Added a bit of variety in equipment for barbarians, making them more colorful and a bit distinctive btween different tribes. Also a bit of more armour for them like captured equipment and old helmets and so to increase a bit their realism and resistance to Roman arms

- Added some of equipment to Roman low class troops, making them more accurate to the difference between serf/levy (cosmetic and armour little tweaks) and to some auxiliary troops

I would be glad to see these changes on the next release so I don't have to do all the work again, so I'll send the file to the mod creators on PM if requested and to anyone interested. I'm not a modder but it's easy to tweak with TweakMB and this mod is amazing. If I had many request I'd try to upload the files to some server. Reports and opinions welcome :!:

Thank you for your BI mod.

Back
Top Bottom