Strange conversation when recruiting lords...

Users who are viewing this thread

Gugggy

Regular
well, started own kingdom with poles and serbs...with serbs i got all their lords except one and all of polish except of three...the ones left can not be recruited cos some strange conversation bug...when i ask them to discuss something in private they say:    .... yes text field is empty...then when asked about their king they say :sad:Liege) did you wish to speak anything else?...then i present my claim and rewards if he joins me ...and they answer a claim should be strong indeed before one starts to talk about it?....khm...my renown is 2k, rtr 99 and honor about 50...all the other lords seem to have noticed them....lol...so what is going on? is there a limit on how many lords from single faction can you recruit? tnx

Why do you want to have ALL of the lords of the factions you have defeated. It's not realistic having your enemies join you after you destroyed their kingdom and ravaged their fiefs. And besides, having too many lords makes the game easier and thus, less enjoyable.

Gugggy said:
well, started own kingdom with poles and serbs...with serbs i got all their lords except one and all of polish except of three...the ones left can not be recruited cos some strange conversation bug...when i ask them to discuss something in private they say:    .... yes text field is empty...then when asked about their king they say :sad:Liege) did you wish to speak anything else?...then i present my claim and rewards if he joins me ...and they answer a claim should be strong indeed before one starts to talk about it?....khm...my renown is 2k, rtr 99 and honor about 50...all the other lords seem to have noticed them....lol...so what is going on? is there a limit on how many lords from single faction can you recruit? tnx

Yes. I am having the same problem with two other lords. All the other mentions in the forum are in troubleshooting posts, and no one has replied to them. I'm eagerly awaiting the reason and solution too.

Back
Top Bottom