Starters Guide to Custom Settlements

Users who are viewing this thread

I manage to upgrade to town and even claim couple bandit settlments,but now i have hard time finding and recruting hero.In taverns when i talk to them i dont have that option even if i bribe them to +30-50 relations,others have settlements of their own and also dont have option to ask to join me when i talk to them.Help!

obidijus said:
I manage to upgrade to town and even claim couple bandit settlments,but now i have hard time finding and recruting hero.In taverns when i talk to them i dont have that option even if i bribe them to +30-50 relations,others have settlements of their own and also dont have option to ask to join me when i talk to them.Help!
It's been some time I checked that but if I remember correct whether you can recruit a hero in a settlement or a tavern depends on his faction (peasant, adventurer...). Wait until they leave the settlement and talk to them there. Also make sure you have enough room in your troop for the hero and all his soldiers.
Relations have to be double their level and I'm not sure if you can hire settlement owners. I am sure you can't hire them if they already belong to another faction like Swadia.

Hope that helps a bit.

Back
Top Bottom