Spawn rate modification

Users who are viewing this thread

kolt16

Recruit
I'd like to change (mostly increase) the spawn rate and max number of the free roaming parties on the map, like bandits and rogue knights and such. I know it can be changed somewhere in the scripts.txt and simple triggers.txt but have no idea how to actually find the right values. Tried TweakMB that does this for native, but not for this mod unfortunately. Decoding the txt-s is beyond me at this point.

Any pointers? Ideas? Maybe tools I missed? Or the lines i should search for in the txt-s..

(If any one wonders why, I like the early gameplay and hunting outlaws, but I tend to find the world feel empty with default values.It would be nice to see a lot more small patrols and outlaw groups clashing and such while lord go about there faction battles. I know I'm probably missing the point of the game but still any help would be welcome.  :grin:)

The spawn number is tied to your level. The higher your level, the more troops the spawns have. So the easiest way, without getting Burned up by Shadow Seeker, is to just import experiance points to level thirty. No messing with codes. :wink:

Level only affects the number of troops within a party (this can be altered easily with Morghs Editor) but not the actual number of parties wondering the land. Or at least that's how it is in native, it may very well be different here. I'll give it a try in any case. thx :grin:

After some testing, leveling does affect the number of parties on the map as new types of parties appear, but not the spawn limit for certain types. And the new ones are to powerful for me anyway with a recruit army. All in all it's still not what I have in mind, so my request remains.

Back
Top Bottom