South America

Users who are viewing this thread

nacholoko16

Sergeant at Arms
Buenas, any south american player active?? This isnt a post for discussions or harassing. So pls no fights or cultural jokes....

Hey Leifr, the post is very clearly. If you dont have nothing to affort just dont comment it pls. Lets have a little bit of respect between the comunitty members...

Leifr Eiríksson said:
I am from South America. ****, you're like the dude who refused I was descended from Oliver Cromwell.  :razz:
Ok Leifr, im glad you are all those things. Report you already to the moderator hope some watched at least is take it as a advice. Have a nice day sir.

Hospes fori said:
nacholoko16 said:
Leifr Eiríksson said:
I am from South America.
San Agustín area.
Yes, sure... from Colombia....
It is like nobody believes there are actual people living among all the drugs and coffee in Colombia.
Hahahha claro que no! Colombia its a very good place, but we both know that hes isnt from there....

Leifr Eiríksson said:
I am Llandy.

No, I am Llandicus!

I heard that you're realted to several old Egyptian Pharaohs too?

This is true. I don't like to brag about it, but I'm basically realted to all the old Egyptian Pharaohs who didn't practice incest.

But that's a topic for another thread. Let's allow the South Americans (all one of him...) to enjoy his social interactions with fellow area-dwellers in peace.

Leifr Eiríksson said:
Feel free to mute me for a few days Llandy, if only to appease this false believer and to keep my fingers from typing.
Why you always harras the post Leifr? Seriously, whats the problem? Cant just be respectfull?

Orchid said:
Sorry, he's actually French. It's his genes that make him so annoying sometimes. Please forgive him.
Sin problema! Just want some peace at the post :smile: anyway as i can realize there is no South American in this comunitty..

Back
Top Bottom