Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Current translation (in your language)
PLAYER NAME 부대 부대에게서 도주 중
Corrected translation (in your language)
PLAYER NAME 부대에게서 도주 중
Current English translation
Running from PLAYER NAME's Party
In the Korean translation, the word "party(부대)" appears twice.
need to delete one word, "부대".

Korean

English

In the Korean translation, the name of the unit is omitted from the sentence that comes out after the tournament.
The name of the unit must be preceded by "을(를)".

Korean

English

The word "임무(mission)" is too up and cut.
This situation is not a translation problem, but rather a problem caused by overlapping UI and font problems.

Due to the same problem, the damage display part is also greatly less readable.
I can't attach it because the photo attachment is limited to 5 photos, but I mean the damage related phrase in the bottom left when fighting.

Thankfully, there has been a previous case where you accepted feedback because of a font issue.

Again, there are many opinions from Korean gamers that the atmosphere of the font of "Nanum Gothic" does not match the atmosphere of the game at all, and I suggested this forum before, but I saw that there are no plans to support two fonts for languages other than English, so I propose to change "Nanum Gothic" to "Nanum Myeongjo Bold." (https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Nanum+Myeongjo)

The reason is that you said it is easy to change the font through modding, but there are many difficulties because the official font tool does not support Korean.

Starting with Warband, Mount and Blade is a very popular series in Korea, so I would be very happy as a Korean gamer if you could create an environment where you can be immersed in localization. Thank you for my feedback.

Last edited:
I can't access the files. Could you upload them to imgur?
Oh, there was such a problem.
I am attaching the image as requested.

In the Korean translation, the word "party(부대)" appears twice.
need to delete one word, "부대".

In the Korean translation, the name of the unit is omitted from the sentence that comes out after the tournament.
The name of the unit must be preceded by "을(를)".

The word "임무(mission)" is too up and cut.
This situation is not a translation problem, but rather a problem caused by overlapping UI and font problems.
Due to the same problem, the damage display part is also greatly less readable.

there are many opinions from Korean gamers that the atmosphere of the font of "Nanum Gothic" does not match the atmosphere of the game at all, and I suggested this forum before, but I saw that there are no plans to support two fonts for languages other than English, so I propose to change "Nanum Gothic" to "Nanum Myeongjo Bold." (https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Nanum+Myeongjo)

And in the meantime, I submit an inspection table for all the parts that have random typos or can't be printed, such as an image example. (That's quite a lot.)

Bannerlord Korean Mistranslation

It's not just me, but the efforts and verification of Korean players who like bannerlord have been put in. I also attached the string code, so if you want to revise it, please refer to it. I hope it will be applied to the next patch.

Thank you for making such a good game. I hope this modification will make the game more immersive for Koreans.

Could you send me the screenshots directly? Sadly imgur version is low resolution and we can't see the fonts clearly. Also are there any reference screenshots you can share with us - some of the suggestions don’t have any explanations, so the team may find it difficult to decide which is better.
arda.gunduz at taleworlds dot com

Could you send me the screenshots directly? Sadly imgur version is low resolution and we can't see the fonts clearly. Also are there any reference screenshots you can share with us - some of the suggestions don’t have any explanations, so the team may find it difficult to decide which is better.
arda.gunduz at taleworlds dot com
Okay. I send images to the mail you told me. I hope it helped you.

Back
Top Bottom