Some Questions About Artillery....

Users who are viewing this thread

maater66241

Sergeant at Arms
Ok, so I tried using artillery at field battles and a siege on a Cong Town. No artillery spawned for the field battle. For the siege, it told me to select the artillery that was going to be used in the siege. Strange thing was it was out of 99 yet it won't spawn any artillery. What happened and can you/someone give me info on the artillery? Thanks!

maater66241 said:
Ok, so I tried using artillery at field battles and a siege on a Cong Town. No artillery spawned for the field battle. For the siege, it told me to select the artillery that was going to be used in the siege. Strange thing was it was out of 99 yet it won't spawn any artillery. What happened and can you/someone give me info on the artillery? Thanks!

Lor has been working to put the artillery into the town and castle scenes; he may not have gotten to that particular town, yet.  What was the name of the town?

maater66241 said:
read this https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,344460.0.html

post screenshots

Here's the city that doesn't have the siege engines and has the 0/99 , but still doesn't spawn the artillery: Hukulu.

For some reason, one or a few of the scenes for field battles don't spawn artillery. When I went out of game and came back in, they spawned artillery. Not sure why some of the field battle scenes didn't have artillery in them. scenes Did you add the artillery to all field battle scenes?

By the way, I already saw that discussion. I found out because you posted it on moddb because someone asked you about the artillery.

maater66241 said:
Here's the city that doesn't have the siege engines and has the 0/99 , but still doesn't spawn the artillery: Hukulu.

For some reason, one or a few of the scenes for field battles don't spawn artillery. When I went out of game and came back in, they spawned artillery. Not sure why some of the field battle scenes didn't have artillery in them. scenes Did you add the artillery to all field battle scenes?

By the way, I already saw that discussion. I found out because you posted it on moddb because someone asked you about the artillery.

praven is the only town with working artillery, field battles should all have artillery

Back
Top Bottom