Some question about rifles

Users who are viewing this thread

Shamble

Master Knight
Under my personal observation, when firing at moving(spinning) opponents, who are on a very short distance, 1-3 m, a chance to get it when shooting with musket is much better, than when shooting with rifle. For a while I even thought that when you shoot from rifle there is some minimum delay between clicking mouse button and shot, now sure, that there isn't, but not completely  :???:
so
1. In your opinion, is really that chance for rifle is less than for musket? why so?
2. Musket firing faster than the rifle? i mean, if the two click LMB in the same time moment, musket shoots a few ms before rifle?  :???:

1. Depends on how you shoot.  Rifles are more accuracy than musket, therefore it will be easier to miss if your aimming isn't good or you are shooting at the target that move in random directions. It is like comparing the MG spraying to sniper-rifle shot.
While rifles are more accuracy, musket are more random.
In my opinion, rifle is the best for defensive/siege defense and to shoot at the static target, while muskets are better for shooting at a running guy, or the guy who tried to charge you.

2. Yes, rifles are slower than muskets.

Back
Top Bottom