slow game

Users who are viewing this thread

jobasx

Recruit
hello,i have downloaded this mod and its great but i have a problem.the game is very slow when travelling on map,but battles and everything else is working great.I tried to lower the textures quality and then its a bit faster,but the graphics are bad.Is there any way to change only map graphics,and leave everything else the same?Or is there any better solution for this problem?Thanks in advance,and sorry for my bad english..

I'm also waiting for this fix, I discovered this mod few days ago and it's awesome, but... game is definitely playable, but traveling is so annoying that I'm just waiting for fix before I will start to play :/ .

Luken said:
I'm also waiting for this fix, I discovered this mod few days ago and it's awesome, but... game is definitely playable, but traveling is so annoying that I'm just waiting for fix before I will start to play :/ .
I do most of my testing for this mod on a netbook.  There are things you can do to speed the mod up, reducing the size of battles and the overall detail levels help a lot.  In the interests of full disclosure, however, I still consider Sword of Aragon marginally playable: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sword_of_Aragon

Back
Top Bottom