skyrim or what?

I NEED TO KNOW!!!!!

• SKYRIM!!!

Votes: 74 75.5%
  • Or What?????

Votes: 24 24.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

You go BEHIND them :grin:. Nuff said. And, level up and put points on stealth. That helps.

Phoenix234 said:
2ndGrds_Ghost said:
I've noticed daggers work better.

daggers do 30x with the perk :razz: find me a dragon to stab and i reckon ull instant kill it haha

Game is hardly even a challenge anymore, but still damn entertaining :3

Those bloody Imperials will pay for what they did against my brothers! >_>

Skyrim would make a great platform for a PW mod. If it had multiplayer compatibility by default. It's already got resource collection, armour/weapon production, and animals. Surely it wouldn't be too hard to make farming systems. Then you could divide player factions by using Radiant AI's native faction system to set hostilities.......... /End dream

I wish Skyrim had a little multiplayer mode, some monster hunter type would be cool, and horseback combat.

Anyone else hate that horses think they are god damn rambo and go charging for dragons, giants etc?

I don't know if it is because I've been playing since ES:3 but I played Skyrim for 30 minutes and played something else. I guess I'll come around when mods start to get more involved.

One of the things that i love about Skyrim is that they took so many of the best mods from Oblivion and implimented it into Skyrim. Shows that they listen to what the players want.

Eragon91 said:
One of the things that i love about Skyrim is that they took so many of the best mods from Oblivion and implimented it into Skyrim. Shows that they listen to what the players want.

Qft. Though there are still quite a few things they left out which is puzzling. Most of that and my complaints probably come from the fact that the xbox360's limitations are foisted upon the PC version.

Eragon91 said:

Yes, but it showed that things can be done by modders, they should focus on unmoddable things instead. :C

Splintert said:
Bethesda added Oblivion mods, good, then modders don't have to add that in and can work on something higher. Like a PW mod for it.
A working MP PW mod for Skyrim would be a blast!

Back
Top Bottom