Singleplayer's Only Character?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey guys, I love the look of this mod. But I went to start a new game, and it appears I have no choice but to play as a native American? Is this true or am I missing something?

Thanks.

You can change the begining face to look like a colonist or european. As for the armor you will always start with it but you have alternatives in your inventory. The reason you start in that armor is due to the fact it has a slightly higher protection value than the other armor. I believe you start with a bow, lance, spear, two different Native American outfits, and one of the native games armors I believe is still affected by your choices. If you want to look more european either equip the native game's armor or sell the indian equipment and by a european outfit.

Okay thanks mate, by the way. Why do we start of with insane strength and agility? I understand that is mod is still in progress, but that's a bit wild.

Gabrilduro likes the fact that it allows the player to get right into thing rather than start off weak. He suggested some where that you can always import a characther freshly created in native if you wish to star off similar to native.

dragonchris said:
Gabrilduro likes the fact that it allows the player to get right into thing rather than start off weak. He suggested some where that you can always import a characther freshly created in native if you wish to star off similar to native.
WOWWW!! How nice to have somebody giving all my answers!!!! It was like reading myself!!
Thx Dragon! It is all completely right.
Also Macmillan,
1755 is a pretty tough one, so you better be good buit up, hehehehe
But just play as you want, even import an old charachter of yours.
Oh, I HAD to put a NATIVE cause in CUSTOM battle unassigned FACTIONS come out as your player, see? So Indians were the best choice. :wink:
Gabby

Also you can just open up your inventory and put on european clothes the moment you start. Personally though Gabrilduro I think the leather vest we are given at the start should probably be either a civilian uniform of a random color or a standard infantry uniform of whatever faction you picked if you start in european territory. Just so you can match your soldiers.

illapa said:
Also you can just open up your inventory and put on european clothes the moment you start. Personally though Gabrilduro I think the leather vest we are given at the start should probably be either a civilian uniform of a random color or a standard infantry uniform of whatever faction you picked if you start in european territory. Just so you can match your soldiers.
OH, but I do not assign that, it is your choices at start of game that gives you that :wink:
Gab
GOTTA GO GUYS! A BOOOOORING EASTER DINNER WITH UNKNOWN RELATIVES awaits me!!!! :cry: :cry:
SEE YOU TOMORROW :mrgreen: (if I will survive that heavy italian meal!!!! :evil:)

Back
Top Bottom