[Signup] Rtsh Gatiz - Deathfondle

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ejnomad said:
If he can't get in due to spot limitations. I will gladly give up my spot for the better player to play.
Noooo. I am busy and therefore low priority.

I'm a senior at a particularly work-intensive college. I have many things to do at all times. I'm dropping a class, so WW should be an option, but I've still got my capstone project and two other classes taking up time. You get priority over me.

I'll weigh the possibilities of adjusting my player count. I like more psykers, I just want to make sure that A. I don't unbalance it, and B. have the slightly noobier/more casual players destroyed. :razz:

So, Orj, if I am adjusting the number of players anyway, do you want to play or do you believe you won't have the time?

I'm fine either way, and I will note that I'll encourage slightly more concise posting.

Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to keep up.

P.S. leaving the player list un-updated until I re-do roles.

In-post edit, I guess I should say that the game is full now and confirm whether or not Mags and Facenipple are playing?

If you can fit in an extra player or two, I'll play, though I'll probably be on the quiet side. If it'd unbalance things, that's completely fine - I probably wouldn't have signed up without Ej pressuring me.

Austupaio said:
B. have the slightly noobier/more casual players destroyed. :razz:
Don't worry, we'll be too busy destroying each other.

And nice, Orj is also going to play. Now, if only someone could track down Oub, Locke and TSN and make them play. The game would implode halfway due to everyone's egos getting in the way, but it would be a very fun ride.

Thus Spake Nosferatu. From the earliest days of WW, before my time.

I could get in touch with Locke, but let's not overwhelm Aust too much. Also, between ragging on Adaham, despairing in Whoopin, and flirting with Locke, I'd probably forget about everyone else playing.

Okay, that's 14 now that I've actually had a moment to read through. 15 with Mag, if he decides he's in.

14, 15 either way it's not too hard to adjust. Honestly, I was worried I'd end up with less than 13 and that would have been tougher to balance.

Orj said:
I wouldn't say the "earliest days", he's part of the second wave of players that came in. The earliest days were Merentha, Rathyr, Ingolifs (boy, I wish he'd play again), Archonsod and James. TSN came a bit later with people like Jonathan Andrews and the X-man. But TSN was great fun, he was my earliest nemesis and a real hardcore player. Unfortunately his temper won the upper hand, and when once more people didn't want to listen to his ramblings, he left once and for all. I tried to contact him several times for ol' times sake, but never heard back from him.

I could get in touch with Locke, but let's not overwhelm Aust too much. Also, between ragging on Adaham, despairing in Whoopin, and flirting with Locke, I'd probably forget about everyone else playing.
Locke could be living proof that not only women can throw me off my game. This guy drives me nuts.  :neutral:

Vermillion_Hawk said:
I'd say start with 14 because if Magorian or anyone else wants to join they can replace the person who will inevitably drop.

If possible, we should rather start with 15 players, uneven numbers are always better when trying to reach a majority.  :wink:

Yeah, Lune's a lockatic.  :lol:

He was also host of the first game I was in, in which Gculk was joker, got poisoned, got replaced (by me) and then tried to convince me to carry on his legacy of stupid **** (my role had been changed, I was not the Joker) and trying to get me to vote for Orj.

Locke was a lot less nuts-driving than Gculk was in that game. He wasn't even allowed to contact me because he wasn't in the game no mo'.

Also, mag, xardob and adaham? I am so dead. Regardless of role, I'm toast. :lol:

Orj said:

Your avatar reminds me of Viljhamer or however you spelled his bloody name.

AWdeV said:
He was also host of the first game I was in, in which Gculk was joker, got poisoned, got replaced (by me) and then tried to convince me to carry on his legacy of stupid **** (my role had been changed, I was not the Joker) and trying to get me to vote for Orj.
Ahh, yes. Gculk was insane in that one, almost got the role of Joker completely wasted. That was a good game. Lasted seven months and over 200 pages.

Vieira said:
Your avatar reminds me of Viljhamer or however you spelled his bloody name.
Now that you mention it, it does remind me of Villy's troll. This is a good thing.

Well, that's looking like quite a decent crew. Almost enough to help me forget my frustration about getting killed early in the Mengelberg game. Almost.

Well, yeah, I still need to know about Magorian. Also, I'd like to know how people feel about starting within the next couple days or starting next week.

To me either is fine, even though I suppose it wouldn't hurt to wait a couple of days. There is quite some people who are still involved in the current game, so it might be worthwhile to wait for a few more days, just to have less of an overlap. But that's just what I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom