Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

jakkibean

Recruit
Summary:
All of a sudden, my younger siblings who are now of adult age are not showing up on the map. It just says holding. I have been able to level them up, but when I go to the city they were last seen in, they are not in the keep or tavern. I also cannot recall them.
The children in our family are also not leveling up. When they reach the ages to, you can click on the buttons to have them get new skills, but when they reach the next age those skills are now back at zero. Not sure how to continue on my lineage!
How to Reproduce: Haven't
Have you used cheats and if so which: No cheats, no mods
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

To help you further and continue our investigation of the reported issue, we need your save file. With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. Location of save files: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves" To send us the requested file, please use the ticket system on our website. You can find more info about the ticket system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

We were not able to reproduce this on the save file. Tried to boost the education with cheats and it still worked. Could you save the game where there is an education pop-up just before the last reset? Thank you!
To help you further and continue our investigation of the reported issue, we need your save file. With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. Location of save files: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves" To send us the requested file, please use the ticket system on our website. You can find more info about the ticket system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

We are closing this bug report. We were not able to get a reply to our inquiry in time. If you need further assistance please do not hesitate to create a new thread in this board. Thank you for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom