Shogun - Sengoku Jidai (OLD DISCUSSION TOPIC)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive got the 1.131 patch but mine crashes too without specific warning. I'm suspecting my problem's the txt editin...donno if derra has the same issue. i'm guessing shogun mod isn't compatible with tweakmb or morgh's tools?! i still havne't gotten a reply from mr sensei :sad:

ok If you get the Crash do this:
start the game again do the same things let it crash again then go to your Warband directory aka c/programm files/steam/steamapps/common/mount blade warband and search there for the .txt file called RGL.log

then open it and search where it says it crashes and post that up here then  mr sensei can fix the crash.

yunhoi823 said:
ive got the 1.131 patch but mine crashes too without specific warning. I'm suspecting my problem's the txt editin...donno if derra has the same issue. i'm guessing shogun mod isn't compatible with tweakmb or morgh's tools?! i still havne't gotten a reply from mr sensei :sad:

I know nothing about compatibility with tweakmb or other apps based on txt editing because I`m using module system only.

Yukimura_Sanada said:
start the game again do the same things let it crash again then go to your Warband directory aka c/programm files/steam/steamapps/common/mount blade warband and search there for the .txt file called RGL.log

then open it and search where it says it crashes and post that up here then  mr sensei can fix the crash.

Yes, if you have any issues, tell me about them and I will try to fix it as soon as possible.

joshtong1234 said:
Lord Benrir said:
Samurais seem to be a bit much too common in the current version, so perhaps you could make them elite units to be hired from castles for an expensive price?

Its still in alpha phase and this is a shogun mod which means all those Samurai and ninja stuff are the majority of the troops and he is probably gonna make a Japanese map and smaller clans too later

So I shouldn't criticize because that it's an alpha? That's just stupid! When a mod is released that early it means, in most cases, that the modder wants to get some constructive criticism in order to make the later versions better.

Lord Benrir said:
joshtong1234 said:
Lord Benrir said:
Samurais seem to be a bit much too common in the current version, so perhaps you could make them elite units to be hired from castles for an expensive price?

Its still in alpha phase and this is a shogun mod which means all those Samurai and ninja stuff are the majority of the troops and he is probably gonna make a Japanese map and smaller clans too later

So I shouldn't criticize because that it's an alpha? That's just stupid! When a mod is released that early it means, in most cases, that the modder wants to get some constructive criticism in order to make the later versions better.

True.
I try to know what are you thinking about my work, what can I change to make this mod better and better. I know there is a lot of bugs, issues and other, but I`m still working on it to... hmmm.... make you happy? :smile:

I didnt encounter any bugs it must be cuz the installer.

i installed to my desktop and moved it to module folder.

AWESOME  AWESOME  AWESOME  AWESOME  AWESOME

AWESOME  AWESOME  AWESOME  AWESOME  AWESOME

AWESOME  AWESOME  AWESOME  AWESOME  AWESOME !!!  :lol: :lol:

Great MOD :smile:keep up the fantastic job. one request, the music is awesome, just wished there were more; it makes the momentum of battles and great touch on the total war sound!

Yukimura_Sanada said:

} //Processing Ini File Finished
Loading Music...
Loading Textures...
Finished Loading Textures...
L8 Format is  unsupported
WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP GAME PRESENTATION CODE:  prsnt_game_start
WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP GAME PRESENTATION CODE:  prsnt_game_escape
WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP GAME SCRIPT CODE:  game_check_party_sees_party
WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP GAME SCRIPT CODE:  game_get_party_speed_multiplier
WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP GAME SCRIPT CODE:  game_multiplayer_event_duel_offered
Loading Module...
Loading item kinds...
Loading dialogs...
Loading mission templates...
Loading party templates...
loading time:  81223
Finished All...
Loading tracks
load_map_data complete.
Init_map complete.
init_meta_mission complete.
map mesh built.
get_ideal_sun_color.
get_ideal_fog_color.
640 parties added.
launch complete.
Error: Unable to load battle3.ogg
Saving Game... Creating new savegame file... Saving header... Saving game state... Closing new save game file... Backing up old file name... Removing old backup file. Renaming old savegame to backup file. Renaming new savegame file. Savegame succeded...

Saving Game... Creating new savegame file... Saving header... Saving game state... Closing new save game file... Backing up old file name... Removing old backup file. Renaming old savegame to backup file. Renaming new savegame file. Savegame succeded...

Error: Unable to load mongol_mobilize2.ogg : 1
Error: Unable to load battle2.ogg Error: Unable to load battle1.ogg Error: Unable to load battle3.ogg Error: Unable to load battle1.ogg Error: Unable to load battle3.ogg Error: Unable to load battle3.ogg Error: Unable to load battle1.ogg
and then it crashed. :sad: do you see any problems?

Hmm, if I were you I'd redownload the mod. By the way what game version are you running? Sorry, missed your post earlier.

Awesome mod and I'm very glad that you created this topic on TaleWorlds :smile: I hope you will find someone who will help you .
Pozdrawiam !
Edit down : Make my Day :razz:

Man, you made best mod ever.  I can't wait for my computer with Windows. I will slash 'n smash all enemys :smile:.

PS. Dzięki też za podstawy błotoszopa i maksa. przydadzą się do tworzenia modeli mniej wiecej atrakcyjnie wyglądających co Twoje :smile:. Jednak tak czy owak muszę się podszkolić :razz:.

Banok said:
This mod looks awesome, downloading. the models are SOO fantastic.

What do you / your modellers think of letting cRPG use your models? the mod who made it usually adds items if someone lets him use them. there are a few Japanese/samurai clans in the mod, but there are virtually no japanese armour/weapons. myself and many cRPG players would nerdgasm if your amazing armour/weapons got put in that multiplayer mod. many people are using the old "strange armour", and it looks disgusting!

That would Be brilliant. Crpg really needs some Samurai stuff

Great mod.
I know this is a beta, but do you know that some of your scenes do not work? If not I can get a list of broken ones to you.
By the way, I hope you plan on adding more minor clans to this.
Best of luck!

Back from camping, just played 1 minute, and got a ninja attack! OMG I CUMED ! really had an orgasm when i made camp, and suddenly ninjas attacked!

Btw if it crashes i will post rgi.

Just a little tip for the thread.

You know what you should do ? rename it to [Warband]Shogun Mod (More on 1" post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom