Shadow Rising - A Wheel of Time Mod - Beta Release v0.3.1 - August 12, 2009

Users who are viewing this thread

herre said:
Tedronai said:
Just d/loaded the mod, and wondering if anyone can help me out, since M&B is refusing to load when I try to load the module (ie. specify Shadow Rising in the Current Module dropdown menu).  Game works fine when I specify 'native', but for Shadow Rising, I get an 'RGL ERROR: Unable to open file: CommonRes\ani_walk_sideways.brf' during the 'Processing INI File' phase of game startup.
Are you trying to install it to Warband?

No, don't have Warband, just Mount & Blade.  I was under the impression that Warband was not required for this one.

I get to play an Aiel right? RIGHT??? I MUST play an Aiel! Or at least a Shienaran! I'll make Seanchans kiss my ass lol btw will this mod work with Warband 1.127

BloodyGlaives said:
I get to play an Aiel right? RIGHT??? I MUST play an Aiel! Or at least a Shienaran! I'll make Seanchans kiss my ass lol btw will this mod work with Warband 1.127
No, this is for Mount&Blade not Warband.

Yes you can play as Aiel and/or shienaran

herre said:
BloodyGlaives said:

Yay Aiel ftw but :sad: about the Warband, I was really looking forward to this too, I only have Warband, M&B original got deleted from my computer when I had its memory erased to clear it out.

BloodyGlaives said:
herre said:
BloodyGlaives said:

Yay Aiel ftw but :sad: about the Warband, I was really looking forward to this too, I only have Warband, M&B original got deleted from my computer when I had its memory erased to clear it out.
To bad =(
Don't you have the CD key anywhere?

BloodyGlaives said:
herre said:
BloodyGlaives said:
I doubt it, I'll just download it from STEAM probably lol
They have sales on that game pretty often actually :p

Yep lol right now its 50% off!
Yeah.. Pretty weird.. Warband has the same price as regular M&B :O

I remember buying the original game when it was like 75% off or something =P

it appears that this mod is dead, that's a shame it had great potential, oh well, I suppose somebody might pick it up again some day in the future.

bgfan said:
it appears that this mod is dead, that's a shame it had great potential, oh well, I suppose somebody might pick it up again some day in the future.
Yes it is sad indeed

bgfan said:

Did Feral announce that he was abandoning the mod? I thought that he said that he was working on it just a few months ago?

jamhaw said:
bgfan said:

Did Feral announce that he was abandoning the mod? I thought that he said that he was working on it just a few months ago?
He never said he abandoned it, true.. But then again he has not posted in some months as you say, I'm not sure but I think that means that it's dead.. RIP

Dead?  No!  Cannot be allowed!

I'm just starting to expand my empire east from Caemlyn (a rather mandatory base of operations for a male channeler who somehow manages to keep burning himself out, ie. mysteriously running out of 'bolts'), and now the game crashes every time I try to open the 'Camp' menu
...don't suppose a fix/workaround has already been found by someone in these 40-odd pages?

Well if you do still check the post on the forum Feral then thank you for the great mod. Sure we wanted more but we are happy for the great mod you delivered in Robert Jordan's world. :grin:

Back
Top Bottom