Shadow of the World Tree V1.30 for PWmod 3.5B

Users who are viewing this thread

In my opinion I would find it probably as cool as VoS, if it would be a little bit smaller. :> There are simply too less players online to fill this much space ... The good think is that it has many, many, many different locations, I think on a smaller map this would be pretty cool =)

xombie5 said:
if anybody knows how i can give this map a name in the mod (like VoS is called Valley of swamps in the map listings) - this one is oceania, and i have no idea how to change that :S

Ask Laszlo - it's the only way... (tPoD anyone?:razz:)

first man (or woman) to screeny all the skeletons (hidden and not ... as hidden) gets a metaphorical cookie :razz:

Can we use map editor?  :twisted:

__
this map is UNBALANCED - people in castles will have a battle advantage etc - deal with it, life is unfair.
__
good

NOVICIUS said:
Swadian Man at Arms said:
Nice, but you still got sharp edges. :razz:
It looks VERY nice and give up on sharp edges...Nothing is so smooth in real word as you think..and editor is the bich,,,

Off topic:

110343-bigthumbnail.jpg

N0body said:
Wow. Your map is looking 100x better now.

I'll have to put it on the RCC server again.  :smile:

But not all the time please... make a mix of VoS and Shadow of the World Tree.

Blacklands said:
N0body said:
Wow. Your map is looking 100x better now.

I'll have to put it on the RCC server again.  :smile:

lol, blacklands, so far we have all these new maps, and no time to play them!

in order of original oceania-like-ness
oceania - splintert's map - shadow of the world tree - alastairs map - valley of swamps

Splintert said:
Blacklands said:

lol, blacklands, so far we have all these new maps, and no time to play them!

in order of original oceania-like-ness
oceania - splintert's map - shadow of the world tree - alastairs map - valley of swamps

Didn't N0body mentioned some time ago that the server he is using is powerful enought to host a couple of Warband servers with many slots at a time?
I know it would split the community, but couldn't we open let's say two or three servers with the maps? We could then have two or three of the maps on each server and change them from time to time.

Back
Top Bottom