Sex With Mario

Users who are viewing this thread

Lt. of the tower said:
Jlgx50 said:
What are you saying? I found it by accident and then posted it here because it was funny as hell

Did you find it in a newspaper or the on the internet?

internet of course, why would the news paper have that add, the news papers would of probably called the cops on the guy 

Jlgx50 said:
Lt. of the tower said:
Jlgx50 said:
What are you saying? I found it by accident and then posted it here because it was funny as hell

internet of course, why would the news paper have that add, the news papers would of probably called the cops on the guy 

:lol: Well i figured that it could only be spawned forth from the cespool of the internet. But part of me strongly hoped it originated from a newspaper.

Jlgx50 said:
Lt. of the tower said:
Jlgx50 said:

The metro would have published it.

The metro is awesome.

Well said, except he takes females.

Besides, I'm always more of the pitcher in my gaming fantasies.

I ****ing hate this keyboard. I have to go back and check every post to see that I didn't miss any letters, since it skips about half (or at least it feels like it).

Jlgx50 said:

Your reaction is awfully defensive. Kind of funny  :mrgreen:
Just messing with you though.

Back
Top Bottom