• No

Votes: 144 66.4%
  • I'll pay you to (PM me for details)

Votes: 73 33.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

calandale

Grandmaster Knight
It's time. The spammish thread is born. It can wander anywhere and everywhere. If y'all let it die, I'll come haunt your ****ing children.
I'm drunk enough to put this **** up, once and for all.

So, though maybe in some perverse sense this belongs over in the dating thread, there's this hot (legal) piece that I just don't have the guts to approach. Went dancing tonight, and once again I'm pretty sure that she was interested in me. I play my game of hints, but I don't know how to stop being the ****ing whore for adulation that I am long enough to tell her that I'd even be ****ing interested. Yeah, I know I'm a god-damned idiot - story of my life. Managed to flirt with something that weighed in over 120 lbs, which is just out of my class. Don't know how I can be what I am without something breaking.

Hope this ends up more fun then it started, but I more want to avoid an evil lock, like all the other fun threads got.

What?

I wonder how long this thread can last, though. Hasn't it been tried before?

No. Spam thread yes, but this is not "spam". Check the realm of Calradia for Spamish thread, and you will see wtf this is.

Hugglez!
=^-^=Jerky=^-^=

Not really. I think he sees this as any other thread in here- let us play, and then nuke it when it gets large. With that in mind, I don't see any problems with this existing.

Hugglez!
=^-^=Jerky=^-^=

Ingolifs said:
I'm pissed that corpsey is onto 52.5 kg bench press yet i can still only manage 40 kg.
You're serious? I've been working out for a month and a half now and I managed to get from 50 kg to 70 kg in benchpress, and you've probably seen how skinny I am. How long have you guys been working out then?

Lost-Lamb said:
You're actually both correct.

Yes, I hate this thread, it symbolises everything that's making the forum go to hell.
No, I will probably not delete it (until critical mass) since you got the go-ahead from Narc.

Just because I gave the the 'go-ahead' doesn't mean that you can't destroy it if you detect anything wrong (it isn't hard to find things you can wag your finger at, you know).  :lol: :lol:

Just so everyone knows ... the only 'rule' that this thread doesn't have (that others do) is a 'topic'.  If this turns into a 'random' (where people just post complete nonsense) spam thread, it will be removed as we have too many of those already.  This is here to just chat and talk and things of that nature.  Any attacking, trolling, etc will get the thread, and yourself, a ban.

P.S. Don't piss off any lambs in here as I've heard they have the ability to remove anything they want.  You've been warned.  :grin:

Narcissus

Lost-Lamb said:
Yes, I hate this thread, it symbolises everything that's making the forum go to hell.

Hmm. One hope was that a lot of the random off-topic banter would end up here, instead of
on other threads. Probably won't work, but what the hell.

Anyhow, did the class thing. Wasn't too bad. A little dehydrated and all. I need sleep though.

Back
Top Bottom