Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

2012-08-03_00009.jpg

Just a SS of my Irish Lord.

I choose Ireland, cause against England i think is the hardest campaign to play, im trying to kick them out of the Island :sad: almost imposible

LatinChile said:
2012-08-03_00009.jpg

Just a SS of my Irish Lord.

I choose Ireland, cause against England i think is the hardest campaign to play, im trying to kick them out of the Island :sad: almost imposible
The blue! You should wait in the path of the enemy, pretend you're the sky and then just own everyone.

expoint said:
Do deserters elect a marshal?  :shock:
scaled.php

Phew, I was about to post similiar picture, but my 300 deserters would look small next to that army.
Funny thing is that I am at the Scotland/England borders as well.

More SS now playing as a Leonese, kicking out arabs...

Mostly Siege Scenes:
First Attempt Failed
2012-08-09_00001.jpg

2012-08-09_00005.jpg
2012-08-09_00007.jpg
Second attempt Failed too, but i didnt take SS when we get the victory :razz:

2012-08-09_00008.jpg

Yea, first of all I wanna congrats the creators of the mod! It's a successful mod for sure in my opinion.

I created this character in the honor of Vlad the Impaler. Even though Vlad was born hundreds of years later  :neutral:

Sheer badassery right here son!
mb1a.jpg
Just look at that shield. It says "COVER ME IN BLOOD"
mb2v.jpg
Using Mohammed's soldiers as soil fertilizer.
mb6o.jpg
Glory go goes only to the brave.
mb16q.jpg
Look what they do for Vlad the Impaler! Look what they do for Vlad the Impaler - recognize that phrase? Which movie did I quote? :grin:
mb7nm.jpg
We have the walls!
mb13z.jpg

This mod has to offer only badass glorious slaughterfield experiences. Overall I'm very satisfied.

These screenies are getting me excited to play. Just downloaded the mod after playing Totsk and Brytenwalda constantly the past week.

Back
Top Bottom