Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

Thanks, I am just polishing some things for my self and hope noone is offended of re-texturing their work. I'm realy enjoying this great MOD and hope it's going to be even better in it's next versions. :wink:

Ahchoo: "Look, Robin, you don't have to do this. I mean, this ain't exactly the Mississipi. I'm on one side, I'm on the other side. I'm on the east bank, I'm on the west bank. It's not that critical."
Robin: "It's the principle of the thing!"

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This is the town of Mazen. The AI has heavily favored using the small foot bridges in the few villages I've fought against raiding parties in. It's not really a bug since that applies to your own men as well. Makes for excellent chokepoints if you run archer-heavy, though.

You can't see it, but I'm just behind the camera, face-down in the creek with an arrow sticking out of my eye.

Alright...

I'm Downloading Right now, and will post up screenies as soon as i get into the game. ^_~

And from the looks of it, it's a PRETTY fine work, yo 'fine chap.

Those Rhodoks just couldn't make it.
1301097379-170.jpg

My lines:
1301097534-350.jpg

All those arrows above are stuck in a tree which stood right in the middle of the bridge, creating a chokepoint the enemy just couldn't pass... and allowing me to defeat Doge Graveth's 570-man army with little effort or casualties  :lol: Btw I was the defender here.

The results of a half dozen men on foot with polearms supported by some random infantry (thanks to the AI formations fix) and the polearms fix:
2011040200011.jpg

Just looks nice:
mb14b.jpg

Glamour shot with my horse, Flufferdoodle von Wiggitywhack XXVII!
2011040200012.jpg

Floris leads the tavern in a rousing and ribald rendition of "Het Wilhelmus" that involved a really inappropriate number of skirt lifts and polearm references...
2011040100012.jpg

What kind of bad-ass sword is that?  :eek:
It looks like a giant butchering knife....(in fact I think your enemies already consider it that way  :razz:)

Winterz said:
What kind of bad-ass sword is that?  :eek:
It looks like a giant butchering knife....(in fact I think your enemies already consider it that way  :razz:)

Quite so. It's actually called a Butcher's Cleaver so you were right on... 1h AND 110 length! 33c damage.
mb180.jpg

mb59f.jpg

MAN, that armor looks nice - on someone larger... Oooh! I should get those black and white gloves and ride a WAR ZEBRAAAAH!!
toobadx.jpg

I love that helm/armor combo. Reminds me of Issac on Dead Space
reminiscentofdeadspace.jpg

Um... I'll just leave you guys to your strip poker...? Shirts and skins... um... tactical planning? Rugby scrimmage?  *backs away slowly*
ohmybe.jpg

A nice place to visit...
foggy.jpg

Those topless lords from version 2.4?
Are they all Sarranid?

If you're still collecting "trivial" things, a list of topless lords that need their equipment modified would be lovely. I'm sure monnikje would appreciate it.

Caba`drin said:
Those topless lords from version 2.4?
Are they all Sarranid?

If you're still collecting "trivial" things, a list of topless lords that need their equipment modified would be lovely. I'm sure monnikje would appreciate it.
Oh, uh... I have no idea. I took that some time ago (last week, tiny memory). I'll see what I run across. Didn't know you needed that info.

Edit: Yes, 2.4.

Back
Top Bottom