Screenshots!

Users who are viewing this thread

From the tavern.

For these who don't know: After you uploaded the picture, right click on it and select "Copy the image adress" then use this code.

Code:
[IMG]"Picture adress"[/IMG]

zlu1xc.jpg
making music band in calradia

(StealthBlade) Hey guys for all that took part in today's Server screenshot event thankyou all  :grin: This one is for you guys

PwmodScreenshot0000.jpg

Don't think i did take one without names, lol but i could try and magic the names away but might take me some time if it even works.

>No good mate , tried some stuff to get rid of names it just ends up ruining the photo all together , I might organize another server screenshot again in like a few weeks time or a month or so so people can be on and ready for it , i'll do one with names and without.

hunterman52 said:
Don't think i did take one without names, lol but i could try and magic the names away but might take me some time if it even works.

>No good mate , tried some stuff to get rid of names it just ends up ruining the photo all together , I might organize another server screenshot again in like a few weeks time or a month or so so people can be on and ready for it , i'll do one with names and without.

Always remember, admins at the front!  :lol:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Lol i had to photoshop someones body off the floor , i can't remember his name but he was ruining shot so female pilgrim stuck her knife in him , And then he plopped on floor dead... Lol was funny though

Screenshots of a Admin War between Metalhead (White team) And Stalker (Black team)

The Black team forming up

A picture of our brave Cavalry Heroes who dared to face a foe many times larger then theirs :wink: (We did have a massive amount of Archers hidden at the Ruins though)

And a few pictures of the battle Itself. Didn't manage to catch alot of pictures cause I was busy fighting and then I got killed :/

Enemy massing at the ruins to slay our Archers -->

Chasing Enemy bastards ------>

And me dying. The archer on the Picture killed me :/ I got my Revenge by saying ''Douchbag'' on the global chat the moment I died ^_^

Back
Top Bottom