Salt mine

Users who are viewing this thread

I have 1.138 version of the game, a trader in the pit empty inventory is not to buy not sell. 4 pages and there are not any accurate information. only proposals and suggestions.
IDIBIL.Can you give exact figures, and this feature, create a little instruction. PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE....... :cry:

I have a few questions:
1. what makes a prisoner?
2. what gets protection ? I pay in reports does not match the number of different and constantly
3.why disappear simultaneously all the prisoners?
4. why there is a merchant from the menu if you do not sell do not buy from him, not what can not?
for earlier thank you for your answers.

Hunterwolf said:
I have a few questions:
1. what makes a prisoner?
2. what gets protection ? I pay in reports does not match the number of different and constantly
3.why disappear simultaneously all the prisoners?
4. why there is a merchant from the menu if you do not sell do not buy from him, not what can not?
for earlier thank you for your answers.

1. ? He mine.
2. More Guards, less ratio of they run away
3. How? Have they fly? Have you add guards?
4. Have he salt?

1.how much profit from one prisoner?
2.how much money gets a security guard? I for some reason all the time in the reports different figures for the same security guards
3.was concluded in 1232 and 1552 security guards after the escape of prisoners table 0 and 1552 guard
4.for 453 days had never seen anything from him

Hunterwolf said:
1.how much profit from one prisoner?
2.how much money gets a security guard? I for some reason all the time in the reports different figures for the same security guards
3.was concluded in 1232 and 1552 security guards after the escape of prisoners table 0 and 1552 guard
4.for 453 days had never seen anything from him

1. Depend of number, guard wages... You can try it and you will get a report each week with information.
2. I dont remember now if it is normal wage or 1/2 wage
3. If you have more guard that slaves, they shouldnt fly. Maybe you lose somebody of them by hard work?
4. I will take look into at it.

I will post this when I find where I find the coordinates.
There's  a very messed up fortabout 1 inch southeast of salinae.
The defenders hide under a hill and my guys spent 20 minutes shooting arrows into the ground.
All the walls and buildings float up in the air so you can walk under them.
It usually starts under the control of Mierce or the Linnius team.
Can you name it for me?

I say the salt mine is broken. :neutral:

50 lowest rank guards cost 1102 in wages!! (according to the budget report)

then when I received the the pop up screen with the the announcement that my salt mine prisoners got me -220 (minus 220) shillings on top of the wages I already paid?!

Not only that! When the -220 announcement came it cost me 4 reputation for the announcement!

So now I will take all the prisoners out and all the guards before I go bankrupt. But there is one major problem with removing the guards... I need troop space for all the low level guards to be in my inventory before I can dismiss them.

Do I really have to lose my top ranked troops to fire the guards from the Salinae disaster? :shock:

Please.... Where can I solve this issue in the text file. :roll:

why not just sell prisoners to make a quick fortune, and open enterprises all over the Britannia? This way you won't lose repuation as well :neutral:

The best way are the acres. a wine press cost 26000 and brings you 600-700 at week.

a acre that 1000 costs brings you 100 at two weeks, they are 50 at one week.

invest 26000 in acres brings you 1300 at week. it is 200% of wine press.  :lol:

Problem with the acres is that you have to collect the money - and I have always forgotten that. Btw, is it enough to enter the city for collecting the money or do I have to go to the money lenders?

in the city-menue you only must click on the moneyleader and landlords botton, when its open the window you became the money.

Idibil said:
How many slaves have you by 50 guards?

By the way: This mod is  Mount & Blade the way it should be played. I hope you guys get some kickback from Taleworlds.

I had 50 guards and 28 slaves.

My point is that I paid the guards more than half their normal wage in the weekly budget (50 geburs for 1102 SCills); then when the income from the 28 slaves is calculated, they took money from me (-220)?

I have since then added to the slave pool to make it 50 slaves and the next day my salinae income was 0 SC.

If this was real life, I would go and beat those slaves and kill 10 of the guards! But since it is only a game, I will just wait longer and see what happens... maybe try to get more info on what is going on.

*Is there no way to remove the guards without taking them into my troop count? It would suck to disband my vets only to fire some recruits.

-----------------------
Robineos said:
The best way are the acres. a wine press cost 26000 and brings you 600-700 at week.

a acre that 1000 costs brings you 100 at two weeks, they are 50 at one week.

invest 26000 in acres brings you 1300 at week. it is 200% of wine press.  :lol:

Agreed.

When I found this out I went to the richest town (you find that out by talking to any guild master) and bought all the acres I could afford. Every two weeks I reinvest in acres. I nurture that investment by joining the local king in protecting his fiefs so far I get 12 000 every 2 weeks with 85 acres.

With acres, the money accumulates until you collect it. Even when the town is owned by an enemy faction. So there is no loss like you get with wineries or other businesses. I never forget because I know the one town I need to visit.

Back
Top Bottom