[S] Warring States II - Released 15 Oct 2010

Users who are viewing this thread

I think you should make a PM to Janus or others about moving it to Caravanserei.

Messing about in Aran I see that the passages are wrong - not just in Aran but all towns:
Door to the tavern says "door to town center", door to the dungeon says "door to the arena"  etc.
When you enter the arena (from the town streets) it turns out to be the shop and it's all screwed up. You're hovering in the air.
Door to the castle is correct though.

Adorno said:
I think you should make a PM to Janus or others about moving it to Caravanserei.

Messing about in Aran I see that the passages are wrong - not just in Aran but all towns:
Door to the tavern says "door to town center", door to the dungeon says "door to the arena"  etc.
When you enter the arena (from the town streets) it turns out to be the shop and it's all screwed up. You're hovering in the air.
Door to the castle is correct though.

Thanks Adorno.. I will check it out.. I usually use tab button to places.. :grin:
Feedbacks are welcomed ..

mb1x.jpg

Download it, Play it and let me know if there are any game-breaking bugs.. This is my first time doing game modding..Huge possibilities of bugs everywhere...but it is playable..

I am playing it while waiting for Caldaria At War, Prophesy of Pendor and SOD to be ported over.  :grin:
And Europe 1200

Benkasim said:
Download it, Play it and let me know if there are any game-breaking bugs.. This is my first time doing game modding..Huge possibilities of bugs everywhere...but it is playable..

I am playing it while waiting for Caldaria At War, Prophesy of Pendor and SOD to be ported over.  :grin:
And Europe 1200
Okay maye ill download it :wink: and ill report you to bugs.

Nagita Retainers + Huntsman

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Nagitas came from the country across the sea. As non-Caldarian natives, they are mercenaries... Nagita Retainers who show valor in combat can be promoted to Nagita Samurais

Thanks for the mod.

When I went to a weapon shop I got an error message that it was missing epee mesh or could not find it.

Qumil said:
Thanks for the mod.

When I went to a weapon shop I got an error message that it was missing epee mesh or could not find it.

Ok thanks.. I forgot to delete the epee from the item list. I tried to add new items but they gave errors so I delete them all.. Maybe I will try add them again in the next update...

Adorno said:
Found the reason for this 'passage-bug'. It occurs when the option of talking to Guild Master in town menu is enabled:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,110612.msg2684316.html#new

Back
Top Bottom