[S] Terra Aeterna for Warband 1.134 (BETA 0.50) ~~NEW~~

Users who are viewing this thread

Any chance we could hear what you plan to release next? No doubt there's quite a lot of work ahead of you, but any spoiler screenshots of new models, weapons or troops? Also, was the samurai recruitable mercs a subtle hint that you hope you include an orient/asian faction in your mod?

Rad said:
Music is very nice in this mod and I like it very much. I even recognized some song from Barbar Conan.  :wink:

I have one question. I was in Hoa Hoa and talked with Lady Jadeth and she told me she is wife of Chief Ailana. And as Cheif Ailana is woman too, so are these women lesbiens (fagots) or what? I think they should marry men because they must breed somehow, don't you think? And let rule them women there but I think men should figure in here too.  :wink:

Please don't use offensive/prejudice language here.
We have children on these boards;
Aswell as grow some and learn to accept folks.

Ok, maybe fagot is a little improper word I don't know but on word lesbian is nothing bad. Anyway, children shouldn't play this game at all.  :???:

Any chance we could hear what you plan to release next? No doubt there's quite a lot of work ahead of you, but any spoiler screenshots of new models, weapons or troops? Also, was the samurai recruitable mercs a subtle hint that you hope you include an orient/asian faction in your mod?

Hmm, curently me and Clau are working on a different map to accomodate better the new factions..
About the Asian faction, i cannot say for now yes or no, but one thing is sure that future release will bring in more Asian things  :wink:

There is alot of work, unfortunately even more work in Real Life... mod progress will go slow for next 4 weeks, but the project will continue for sure, and updates will be shown when significant progress have been made.

Anyway, children shouldn't play this game at all.

I perfectly agree, Mount and Blade is no game for children.

About Amazonians, i say a little thing about them, you will understand better when storyline is implemented: there are no LGBT people, there are just a normal people who because of certain devastating historicall effects which had affected them greatly had underwent a gender role change. Woman do what man used to do, and man use to do what woman used to do, for ex. if you would get married in such a country as a man you would sit home and cook and take care of children while your wife is conscripted into military, etc.

Alexandru_cel_Mare said:

Hmm, curently me and Clau are working on a different map to accomodate better the new factions..
About the Asian faction, i cannot say for now yes or no, but one thing is sure that future release will bring in more Asian things  :wink:

There is alot of work, unfortunately even more work in Real Life... mod progress will go slow for next 4 weeks, but the project will continue for sure, and updates will be shown when significant progress have been made.

Anyway, children shouldn't play this game at all.

I perfectly agree, Mount and Blade is no game for children.

About Amazonians, i say a little thing about them, you will understand better when storyline is implemented: there are no LGBT people, there are just a normal people who because of certain devastating historicall effects which had affected them greatly had underwent a gender role change. Woman do what man used to do, and man use to do what woman used to do, for ex. if you would get married in such a country as a man you would sit home and cook and take care of children while your wife is conscripted into military, etc.

I'm really not speaking on the game right now.
It breaks forum policy to speak negatively against anyone with such language.
Lesbian is fine.
The other word used is a prejudice term just as malicious as using the n word for African Americans.

Because I am not from not English speaking country I didn't know that. Now I am wiser again.  :wink:

I think Alex you could ask moderators for subforum too because you mod would deserve it. And I would have some idea. If Amazonians are at the south area just next desert areas wouldn't be good to have there some more forests and the best forests resemble Amazonian tropical forests. It could be very original, don't you think?  :wink:

Dan, thank you.

Rad, your ideas are very good,
I actually hope that eventually i might come up whith some new three models resembling tropical jungle, that would be really great. In the next release there will be likely some new scenes for Amazons, their cities will look very originall....

I cannot ask for now for subforum, maybe in the following weeks as i manage to make the rest of the factions and the new special locations. Old factions will be revamped extensively, too. Currently me and Clau24 are working on a totally new map of Calradia, made out of scratch, because there are about another factions to be inserted, and not to mention alot of new parties to roam across the land, and larger map is better.

Previews and newsletter will be written in the the second post after the release post, on page 1 of the topic.

When are you planning to issue new version because all the time I am playing anew and anew anything.  :???:

the map is finished(will be a really big map) and i think it looks great it just for Alex to adjust some things on the map to fit the mod
Now what do you guys will like in mod ? ...like new wepons or armour or anything...and if new wepons like what kind? more axes , more maces ,more polarm,more exotic wepons...in tring to make some new ones but first i wana see what ppl like..sugestions are apreciated

Mi-ar place un topor de bătălie pentru o mână şi pentru două mâini, ceva mai stilizat decât cele existente!
Mulţumesc.

I would like a battle ax for one hand and for two hands, but more stylized than those that already exist!
Thanks.

I prefer one and half-handed swords - bastard swords and I always playing with them if they are powerful enough but this Ballanced Hauralsian Sword is good and nice too.  :wink:

Map doesn't have to be large extremely because when it is large too much but half empty it isn't good and playing is boring then. I know very large maps which were boring because it meant only endless and unnecessarily riding.  :wink: 

Mi-ar place un topor de bătălie pentru o mână şi pentru două mâini, ceva mai stilizat decât cele existente!
Mulţumesc.

În următoarea versiune vom avea o mulţime de trupe noi şi ţări noi, inclusiv cele originale vor fi mult îmbunătăţite şi modificate. Va fi loc şi de multe topoare noi.

In the next release, we will have many new countries and new troops, including the native ones will be very much modified. There will be new weapons and new axes.

Map doesn't have to be large extremely because when it is large too much but half empty it isn't good and playing is boring then. I know very large maps which were boring because it meant only endless and unnecessarily riding.  :wink: 

It maybe larger, but empty will be not. There are new factions coming in, and also, new parties... in certain places of the map, great barbarian armies are roaming....

I have a question I joined to Amazonians but they still don't wage any war against any faction and for that reason I had to start invade some faction because of boredom. Is it a chance or some intent?  :???:

Diplomacy for new factions is not yet finished, that is why the new factions go to war not to recover a lost castle or town, but to "curb the power" of another faction. In my game, in first days the Swadians scored a number of victoryes against the Rhodok, afther that, the Amazonians declared war against them "to curb the growing power of their empire".

in next version you will see more warfare from the new factions.

as next release is planed in one-two monts i have the time to work on new axes and i thouth some warhammers will be nice ...what abouth some exotic wepons? or some weapons you wana see ingame(as is a fantasy mod)...

Sounds interesting.
As for weapons there could be anything given that it's fantasy based, as long as they fit in to mount and blade (best to make sure there's a counter for everything, as there's nothing worse than knowing you can kill everything with your horde of X).

Back
Top Bottom