[S] Lions of Calradia- Recruiting

Is this mod wanted?

• Yes

Votes: 261 81.1%
  • No

Votes: 61 18.9%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Well I will download this mod once my download cap has reset. (I know I have more than 242MB left but I don't want to ruin it because I might use it up in the next week :S) Also when I finish exams. But I really want to play this now, do you need any other ideas I can come up with more or have a said too many?

Are you kidding?  No one has been suggesting stuff since the begining.  Keep it up!  I think it's time for me to start modding LoC again.  More suggestions please.

Why did you ever put such poll here and ponder about removing them from mod? I think Nords should be here. :razz:

Why did you ever put such poll here and ponder about removing them from mod? I think Nords should be here. I can't understand it somehow. 

I'm sorry.  I don't know exactly what your saying.  Could you try telling me again?

Is my English so poor?  :razz:

I wrote I think it was useless to put such poll here about removing Nords' towns from the mod because I think they should stay here.  :wink:

No, what I meant is quite different.  I don't have any "if" in my sentence. Where are you from?  :wink:

I wanted to express my question why you ever put such poll here because by my opinion it is useless because I think Nords should stay in game. Even thing about something like that isn't good.  I simply wanted to say so as you let Nords in game. Do you understand me now? :wink:

I've got a suggestion. Not sure what you will think of it tho. But personally, I think that it would be cool if the map was just Swadia and the plot of the mod was some type of civil war. Also, Nords/Rhodoks/Vaegirs would be a part of the mod, but not at first. If you have ever played Medieval Total War (i think it's that one) the Mongols come into the game after a little bit and slowly march through the lands. This would be cool if the other factions did this. They would cause even further chaos in Swadia.

What do you think?

EDIT: And I know you already had the civil war idea, but I just wanted to emphasize the chaos and confusion going on in Swadian territory. Maybe some lords wouldn't take sides and would try to stay out of it or something like that.

Well the Rhodoks are there from the beggining because of the revolt (Bunduk described it in native), the vaegirs have been weakened by Isolla of Suno's taking Suno.  And finally, the nords are just raiders at this point.  I have a feature that will increase the mayhem. In-factions.  Barons and lords are constantly bickering with in-factions forming.  But I need a good scripter to do this.   

finaly il download this hehe...wen i made the map i was at begining with modeling ...

heh i see you did not put my map into the mod...or maibe ive send you a rong one lol
as i dont have old map ive made anymore i can make a new map ....if you want a new map just tell me

well, this is the map I got in the download

mb1-3.jpg

And your fancy new music playlist doesn't play either, 'cause I'm still listening to the old awful vanilla music

Back
Top Bottom