• hell no, it sucks

Votes: 61 19.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

great :smile:

i played 1.1 and i don´t know if it´s a bug or not but for example:

- swadian + sarranid have a defense pact
- swadian declare war to me
- they attack a village and im going there, they attack me. if i fight then i have war with sarranids

if I attack a castle or town then it´s all ok, but if a lord is involved in this fight then im in war with sarranid. i see this only in this fraction-status but not in the screen messages.

was i wrong with the meaning that a defense pact should work only if another realm declare war on you.??

hm...thats diplomacy
the defense pact is more like an alliance
and allies not just defend each other, they may also start the war

VERY IMPORTANT
don't download the actual version 1.11
a little bug makes the mod unplayable, so wait for next next update (don't worry, it's in progress)

it´s strange because i can attack towns,castles, villages and the one with the defense pact is still in peace with me.

if an enemy lord attacks my troop and i defeat him, then the other realm starts war with me, without any message.

i think there is something wrong :smile:

and sometimes i have a script error if i send a messanger to another realm to macke a truce or non aggro- treaty.

but this mod works great and i haven´t seen any important bugs  :grin:

mod is bugged, starting a new game results in the normal "attacked by a bandit/thief at night time in the town" type scenario. However instead of the merchant coming to get u at the end of the fight, a looter / novice fighter rushes up and tries to punch u. Killing him results in u not being able to do anything, u cannot exit etc or leave the area. I have not tried letting the fighter kill me / knock me unconscious.

im still playing 1.1^^ and now im sure there´s a bug:

the same as i wrote above is happeing if the 2 realms has a trade or only a non aggro-treaty.

swadian + sarranid have the realtion "truce". sarranid in war with me, they siege a town, i defend it, after this i have war with sarranid + swadian.

and that´s 100% not correct^^

okay:
for peppis error: thats a bug in diplomacy, all i can do for that is too wait for waihtis next update

for the others: i know about it, and i also know why there is this bug
but oterwise the new mercenaries aren't recruitbale
so:
i need to search for a solution, rework the god damn troop.txt, and i beg you for patience
i do it as fast as possible (but school sucks, so it might take some time...)

oh, of course its not good to download this version, so please wait for update
thank you

Important
version 1.2 is in uploading progress, the "patch" is already uploaded
for link, search the OP

i was unable the solve the problem, so my new mercenaries must be recruitet by another way
but i won't tell you how, just a hint

treat prisoned bandits with respect...

Flamberge, unless your The Hulk, couldn't and wasn't used as a warband styled "2h" The leather sleeve on the blade was where your left hand would go, and its reach needs to be increased, Played for a while, Other than that, Mod is ****ing amazing, and don't worry about everyone calling this "Another kit Bash" This is a "Good kit bash" :grin:

i'm pretty sure it's impossible to emulate ACTUAL Assassins in Warband, so a highly skilled tank gives the same effect.

for first, thanks

flamberge is integrated as a 2h, because in my mind a sword is no polearm^^ but we had that discussion, even a poll, and most of the players voted for 2h (i tried it witch switch mode, like great long axe..but...doesn't really work as i want to...)

surely assassins don't worn heavy armor, but i could say it this way:
in calradia, in year 1257, in the sarranid sultanate, they worn the heavy armor and were called so because of their incredible killings skills^^
see, it's just the name (even i think it's ridicoulus that the next level of the C. Sharpshooter is the Sniper..but my creative part was o vacation that day, so i just wanted  anme for a skilled crossbowman^^)

This is a sword that was USED as a polearm, IF not anything else, Could you link me to a program that would let me edit it (item editor.)

Anyway you could add the ability to see the troop tree in reports like a few other mods allow? Also make it possible to actually get calradian troops such as allow the choice of recruiting a faction troop or a volunteer from towns. and maybe one of the castle mods that improve sieging cause one ladder on a castle is the dumbest thing ever in this game, and very unrealistic, and really doesnt make sense.

also, just a thought switch to the mouse controlled death cam found below.
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,134460.0.html

also is there any actual pike men in the mod because I cant find any and therefore cavalry are completely over powered.

also the entrenchment mod a good idea
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,122757.0.html

this looks to be a cool castle mod.
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,115163.0.html

Back
Top Bottom