[S] Floris Mod Pack - v2.01 out now! - Old topic

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dooms1988 said:
umm does this mod have the pack with the katanas and stuff?

You can see, on the first page/post, what packs this mod contains. No katana's. It has a lot of stuff, but no katana's, east asia is not included.

Please don't spam (and don't troll!) ... leave that for the offtopic threads.

Go to the Diplomacy mod thread - http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,176.0.html and look for the topic about Domestic Policy.

It might be a good idea to include the readme's from the different mods in this one... like diplomacy and for the next one, commander.

just so people dont get too confused.

Mno said:
Dooms1988 said:

You can see, on the first page/post, what packs this mod contains. No katana's. It has a lot of stuff, but no katana's, east asia is not included.

problem was I didnt exactly know which pack contained the katanas and other asian weapons. And didnt know for sure if they were suppose to be in this mod.

Dooms1988 said:
Mno said:
Dooms1988 said:

problem was I didnt exactly know which pack contained the katanas and other asian weapons. And didnt know for sure if they were suppose to be in this mod.

i suppose you could have looked at all the links to all the mods this compliation includes, but i agree that asking here is easier (albeit met with taunts because of the poor description of the mod you were asking about)

but now you know. no katanas in this mod (apparantly)

Mno said:
Mercenary Veteran Cavalry is set as infantry class... ^^

Gonna start a game and check all unit classes.

Re; nevermind. You're gonna make a new troop tree anyway.

well i did a quick look-through of the troops and it seems that was the only one... its easily fixed tho, just open troops.txt in the troop editor and ckeck the box for "mounted" on Mercenary Veteran Cavalry (troop nr 1007. Almost at the bottom of the list)
that should make them cavalry (and also force them to have horses)

and seeing as the new troop tree is quite a while away, id suggest making that quickfix if you ever plan on using mercenaries.

Gulatr: Thanks! I had seen that too. It's a little overkill. This will be fixed.

Dooms1988: No, there won't be any eastern equipment beside the native Strange Items. I don't see how I can fit it in the world, so for now I'm not adding a mod featuring them.

King Ragnarok: That's part of Custom Commander, and will be in the next version :smile:.

Nice mod man, one of the best ive seen in a while. You may wanna look back at the vaeger troops though, i just soloed an army of them on normal difficulty and no cheats.

Also i cant seem to find floris, i searched every city and coulnt find him

I'm creating a completely new troop tree, and will thus rebuild all troops.

Have you also searched upstairs in the taverns? Sometimes npc's spawn over there. I had that once myself: searched every tavern in the country twice, only to find him upstairs in a tavern.

monnikje, if you want it so that the players don't have access to the native Strange items I suggest that when you are going over the city scenes to make sure Polished Landscapes hasn't messed with them too badly that you also check for the chests containing the items. This is not much of an issue since Warband had changed many of the scenes and only one city still has the chest (to my knowledge as it is in the same spot as M&B 1.11).

Btw, the vaegers main weakness is there large heavy weapons. There agility is to low for them to ever be able to hit someone with good agility and a fast weapon. (i only had 9 agility at the time)

Knight of will said:
Btw, the vaegers main weakness is there large heavy weapons. There agility is to low for them to ever be able to hit someone with good agility and a fast weapon. (i only had 9 agility at the time)

Good point, ill make the adjustments in my own troop tree, and im sure Monnikje will do the same for his troop tree.
you should go in there and do it yourself too since i wont be releasing my troop tree and it will be a while before Monnikje releases his new troop tree.

I just got Warband today and I installed this mod and it crashes when I go to start a new game. I think it has to do with either the item_kinds and/or the module_ini. Can someone post what they are both suppose to look like with only the alterations to those two since none of the other mods I installed caused the problem/needed me to alter those documents.

SCopeland24 said:
I just got Warband today and I installed this mod and it crashes when I go to start a new game. I think it has to do with either the item_kinds and/or the module_ini. Can someone post what they are both suppose to look like with only the alterations to those two since none of the other mods I installed caused the problem/needed me to alter those documents.

i think you just installed it wrong... i did the same thing first time and im an experienced modder/mod user when it comes to mount & blade.

delete the Floris mod folder completely. Then extract the zip file somewhere and manually move the content of the Floris mod folder to the M&B warband folder (that is, the textures and modules folders inside floris mod)

EDIT: oh and it would probarbly help others if you removed the "first" Floris mod folder from your zip file structure Monnikje since most think its just a matter of extracting it to the modules folder.

SCopeland24 said:

This happened to me the first time i installed this mod as wel, seem to be a reoccuring theme  :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom