[S] Age of False Innocence - Unofficial version (1.1 Update).

Users who are viewing this thread

I just couldn't wait for the official SP to come out so I made this unofficial version for my personal use. But shortly after "finishing" it I decided to publish it. Bsically, it has the correct factions, troops, weapons and equipment. Feel free to play it and have fun.

Known issues.
  • The artillery doesn't work.

Download link.

Credits to:
  • Shredzorz - For the mod source.
  • Mariusz Kozik - For his great artwork.

Playing as a French Deserter now in command of a Prussian Infantry company  :cool:

got some footage so will make a video laters...

*edit*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4uNTDdSoQs

Swadian Man at Arms said:
This motivates me to edit the mod more. :wink:

I saw you using the Saxon Dragoons. Finally someone found a use of "mercenaries".

Needed troops quick! Though for this battle I think I only had some Saxon Guards not dragoons.

Only issue I had was recruits not getting firearms, is it possible to just give them really terrible firearms instead?

Also, though I can't mod, anything I can do to help?

The creepiest firearms are the pistols, and if you need, I can add some. But I see you had troubles fighting a recruit. :mrgreen:

Next, I'm planning to add the correct kingdom banners, give the correct titles to the "lords" and equip them. I'll think about more.

P.S: Oh, I forgot to say that I got some new loadscreens, but I need to get the permission from the artist. If I get it - well, if not then I'll remove them.

P.P.S: ...and equip the recruits with pistols.

Preview:

If I get the permission to use some art, the loadscreens will look like this.
mb13m.jpg
mb17.jpg
mb14p.jpg

And some battles playing as a prussian officer of Afrikakorps...kidding (sorry for the desert).
mb6fe.jpg
mb7l.jpg
mb8xk.jpg
mb9q.jpg
mb10u.jpg
mb5kn.jpg

mb1j.jpg
mb2at.jpg

Herbiie said:
FergRus said:
Great!!!
Keep it up!  :smile:

Not paying attention or the Single Player?
My english looks so badly? Sorry :smile: Im just want to say that SP on musket era very good idea (i mean mods for Warband). I'm waiting for it long time (and yes, im already played at 1755 mod)

Swadian Man at Arms said:
Can you post some screenshots ?

I recorded them :smile: Will edit & Upload.

They're incredibly annoying & ranged units are a bit bugged because they just sit outside & fire, but the cavalry units still storm up.

Back
Top Bottom