RP EVENT PLZ

Users who are viewing this thread

OllieMacdonald

plz can we do a rp event not just some massive battle on eu server i get bored of battles
(if there is a thread for this plz direct me to it)

Olli. The position has been clarified many time.

Lionheart as well as Prade are recruiting roleplayers and adding them to a special list called " Rpers list". 

For now the roleplayer list is up to 24 Names.
These roleplayers will be used when we will reach at least 30 roleplayers to set up a new and proper game of throne event with Rpers ONLY.

That mean, this will be the first event with a password lock and Name check for roleplayers.

Before that, we can't and we will not set up any major roleplay event. Mini-event such as tavern, fist fight, Cybering ect ... are still running.

Why ? 75% of the roleplayers can't hold their sword stealth for 1H. Remember it's a wargame.

Aldric is right. RP events tend to die out after 30 minutes, due to people getting boored, or it ends in one big randomfest. There is simply no use organising one.

Eragon91 said:
Aldric is right. RP events tend to die out after 30 minutes, due to people getting boored, or it ends in one big randomfest. There is simply no use organising one.

Those are RP events that are not well organized they need to have something to draw the players in, give the players something INTERESTING to roleplay with and they wont get bored for quite some time and will end up expanding on that roleplay with their character etc.

I have seen it done quite a few times, you just need a good idea and story for the event and a few admins just to be sure all goes smoothly.

No offence intended here but EU_A from my experience tend to host events that mostly revolve around huge conflicts and just turning into castle wars, which is why i no longer take part. I understand you are hosting a "Game of Thrones" event and i have not taken part in this, hopefully it is better than your other events and will contain more peaceful roleplay.

i have been told good rp by two admins but not the 2 who are lookin for 30 ppl- strider and painkiller said good rp to me and painkiller said something bout a list

hopefully it is better than your other events and will contain more peaceful roleplay.

I'm taking any tips and advices to deal with a Eu community using "peaceful roleplay".

Remember we have 2 kinds of players.

Warbander  (75-80% of the server ) : He barely know or want to speak english and he may more or less follow military orders. He want to fight and show he is the best.

The roleplayer ( less than 20% ) : If their RP can involve fighting they may use roleplay for diplomacy or gameplay sake. Some of them can roleplay only for the roleplay sake ( Tavern RP, cyber ect ... )

Note that the player base is less proficient in english than the NA one. 

I find that the best RP is the unorganized one. The RP that simply occurrs. I was on for a short while today, and was very happy with the high level of RP i found :smile:

Back
Top Bottom