SP Dark Ages Fantasy Roots of Yggdrassil version 0.15 beta RELEASED

Users who are viewing this thread

eragoen said:
Hey - I've been away for a while. What did the last release update?
Quite a bit. Custom battle mod is in, Rus invasion at day 200, and a bunch of stuff I can't even remember. Though I haven't updated this thread correctly, so the information here is all askew.

Uhmm.... in the Troop translaction why is it just Danish and Icelandic? xD Why not Swedish or Norwegian?

YEAAAAAAOOOOOORGHH. This is version 0.15. Go to the cartographers guild and enter the viking series. There is where it is at, and we have a version 0.311 there.
Ruthven, please lock this ****.

NOW I AM REALY PISSED OFF :evil:  i dl the mod and it wont work

can some one give me a link that WORKS...im bord of native and horses

horses are to easy...

Stating the nature of the problem will let us help you better.
Don't be hostile. Only knights up can do that  :wink:

Scratch that. Go to the Cartographer's Guild and look at the Viking Series.

all i am saying is i dled the mod then i went to select that insted of native i still only had native and no viking thing

okay  if i was more awake id proboble have it all done by now

i just made this acc today so i dont know where things are    wana give me a link please

thank you

No thank you, I've had numerous offers for help with the language, and haven't listened to any of it.  :razz:

This thread is pretty old anyways, any discussion about it should probably go here.

Ruthven said:
No thank you, I've had numerous offers for help with the language, and haven't listened to any of it.  :razz:

This thread is pretty old anyways, any discussion about it should probably go here.

fair enuff mate :smile:

its just that these guys

Garanti - Warrior (guarantee/warranty)
Kraftig Garanti - Heavy Warrior (strong guarantee/warranty)
Hensætte - thrower (postpone)
Prøvet Hensætte - Experienced Thrower (tested postpone)

make absolutely no sense in modern danish :razz:

but of course im all for the whatever-attitude :grin: - thx for the cool mod btw

EDIT: the direct translations

Back
Top Bottom