Revenge of Nobility

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please calm down everyone... Quite some clans got default losses by now, sure it's probably the most frustrating thing especially when you won the match technically, but you really have to deal with it... Just be more careful with the rosters in the next games, it's just 1 match after all and especially you A division guys still have plenty of ground to hold in order to remain in your division.

sadnhappy said:
Ottomansneverdie said:
Hey sad.
Remember yesterday please,we were with high ping and you forced us to play.Yea we'll see who isn't div a team and who not.

We didn't, lust made the call to start the match. So get your facts straight. Also, I was again and again repeated that Wednesday 29/6 was the final date you could possibly play the match after long and tiring negotiations when you could play the match, dates you offered were few in quantity.
I told until Thursday*
and harlequeen: You cryed overnight to Lust.
Please come on Lust and delete all unnecessary post.
And tell us the final result because it will not finish with this discuss.

Hahahah, I was sleeping you dumb turkish. I had no reason to cry with him since I didn't know you were complaining already.

Anyway, he registered fairly for the old rules, Lust had to activate for the problems withing the conflict between the new and old ones, it's not our direct fault.

He can delete your face, since all the posts here are " civil " ( lol ) discussion about the issue. You are not god here, and you have not the final word, so shut the **** up
a bit till he come and answer.

Úlfheðinn said:
This is why we cannot have nice things...

Yes, Let's kick them both and continue our nice League :O Add the Vikings who doesn't know to count and the Italians who suxx hard to the DivA.

Harlequin_ITA said:
Hahahah, I was sleeping you dumb turkish. I had no reason to cry with him since I didn't know you were complaining already.

Anyway, he registered fairly for the old rules, Lust had to activate for the problems withing the conflict between the new and old ones, it's not our direct fault.

He can delete your face, since all the posts here are " civil " ( lol ) discussion about the issue. You are not god here, and you have not the final word, so shut the **** up
a bit till he come and answer.
You delete your first dumb xenophobic post saying all Turkish players are whiners and then replace it with this one?

Yep, it's direct discussion with issue and direct counter-offense to proof-less and not true affirmation.

We're not the ones that posted a different result on the thread without any info or direct post from the actual organizer.

Harlequin_ITA said:
Meh, deleted, I guess I can't write such stuff here.

P.s If, from what I understood, the player actually registered as it was said by rules before them being changed, that's not against the rules, as far as I know.

Shavsheti said:
RN 20 - 0 22nd

RN won by default victory. The match ended as RN 9 - 10 22nd. 22nd used someone who wasn't in roster, it cost them the match.

I think we deserved this result. No need to say the reasons. Thanks for the great match anyway.
Lol, I didn't know you were the main admin of the event and had the authority to say it 
facepalm2.gif

If you check Turkish forum, you can see most of the clans post their matches. It's traditional. PewPew

By the way stop the Turk - European fight. It's a clan thread. There's already an Off-Topic chat thread.

Harlequin_ITA said:
We're not the ones that posted a different result on the thread without any info or direct post from the actual organizer.

Well, you're the same, both Whiners Clans :O

But Harle ain't a Whiner, it's just that he is Italian.

First of all, I have nothing against most of the turkish players, as I do not have nothing against most of the others. That line was just
a direct offense to you only, not the whole "race". ( Turkish are mostly considered europeans, by the way).

Secondary, posting a different result from the one that was real, without any word neither from an admin nor from the organizer, is just considering yourself
over the organizer and other players, since you can just change the results as you please.

P.s. Btw, having turkish friends in the clan too, offending the whole race would be senseless.

This arguement is unstoppable. The only way to stop this is locking the thread. Communicate with your friends on Steam, Skype, TeamSpeak, Ventrilo etc. Not in this forum, in this thread.

Thread is locked till;

Gurnisson said:
Maybe you could wait with the drama until something official comes from lust?

Or alternatively you could just keep talking, but the next person to make an overly aggressive or racist post gets an instant mute? Your thread though, so up to you.

Seriously folks, report incidents of trolling/flamebaiting. That's what the moderators are here for.

Hi,
I was temp banned from your server by its current inhabitants who told me to:

-f**** off
-f**** off now
-now

cant remeber any names just thought you might like to know.

sammac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom