Renegades [RNGD] Back Again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Dr4g0nkn1ght said:
wrestler-undertaker-pops-out-of-coffin_40.gif
0000.jpeg

I'm afraid most of us are still the same fellows, even years after. We might miss one or two chaps, but nothing we can't get back in time :wink:

Oh by the way, since Deacon posted ..

Here is the true Renegades song.

You don't know how big your comeback is for me. Always looked up to your dedication, integrety and teamwork! Welcome back and may you never leave again! :grin:

Dyktator said:
Great to see you again  :grin:
God luck in the WNL french renegades!

I guess there is some misunderstanding here ! :p
We're back for some activities on MBW, but not for the WNL...for now...who knows... !  :mrgreen:

Scar said:
You don't know how big your comeback is for me. Always looked up to your dedication, integrety and teamwork! Welcome back and may you never leave again! :grin:

It's very nice to see you again Scar, and hope we could fight together on IG sometime ! And you know, we never leaved MBW, we took very long holidays until..Bannerlord. Right now, we want to see and play for fun with some nice guys like you dude ! Still a pleasure to play with good, gently and nice guy (even if they're not french...oh wait !)

Scar said:
So much love in this forum  :oops:
Totally agree btw .
#bringAsgeirbacktoplay

Back
Top Bottom