Regional Manor - a guide for peasant on how things work

Users who are viewing this thread

I wouldn't mind seeing the ability for Manors to be purchasable by a free-lancer.

Treat them similar to a enterprise. If you're at war with the owning faction, your manor is under sequestration. Just put an over-seer at each manor that you buy them off of (requires a non-negative rep with faction/village/Lord), and if you aren't the owner of the connected fief, the owning lord take a 10-20% revenue tax on your manor's output.

Because it does make sense that a wealthy merchant could settle down somewhere without having to directly involve themselves in direct politics.

Matiss_Veinbergs said:
Yes, yes it was, especially at this moment when i wanted to expande my post. 5 years you say? Wow. Also why you are so mean this is just my critique and sugfestions, i think after five you should hace get used to it.
Especially when i wanted to talk about the baltic trives indvidiualy starting fron curonia. Takr example from 1200, where they do give everything uniques and such. Also if eant to immitate the continent, you must make as much accurate as possible (ive even seen better maps in orriginal than i have ever in warband actually). I see bigger potentional me playing europe 1200, even tough the timeline isnt the best choice, stll its better in quality than this (the map gets glitchy on water vut i can take as long as i can maneucer it.
Sorry for bad english - its late and writing on phone is hard

PS on1257 swordbrother order  got destroied and there were latgalian uprisings all over the ppace

This mode has been during years a hard balance between a historical accuracy and gameplay. As not many or none wants to play on a lagging and crashing mode, the historical accuracy looses. Most of the decisions were made after many debates on what to give up in historical accuracy for the better of the gameplay.

Hi I have an issue with the manors, if I conquer something, the manor doesn't change to my faction, this is annoying because I can't build new ones or interact with the manors. Even if I were to wipe out an entire faction they would still own the manors, any ideas / tips, or did I completely miss the point?

MadPuppy said:
Hi I have an issue with the manors, if I conquer something, the manor doesn't change to my faction, this is annoying because I can't build new ones or interact with the manors. Even if I were to wipe out an entire faction they would still own the manors, any ideas / tips, or did I completely miss the point?

wait a week.

QUESTION SOMEONE PLEASE RESPOND

Is it worth converting my somewhat wealthy Village, to a castle?

And also more importantly, Will I KEEP my manor connected to my current Village if I convert it?

I'm scared that if  I convert it I'll lose my manor(which I've invested a lot into)

So my regional manor is unreachable. Is there any ways to fix this other than to start a whole new game?

90D7643CF6234C448BD419BF9CA442EF77B3FA50

Josh42392 said:
QUESTION SOMEONE PLEASE RESPOND

Is it worth converting my somewhat wealthy Village, to a castle?

And also more importantly, Will I KEEP my manor connected to my current Village if I convert it?

I'm scared that if  I convert it I'll lose my manor(which I've invested a lot into)

I haven't done that, but I would suggest to make seperate save game so you can revert back if not satisfied.

ZeratuL said:
So my regional manor is unreachable. Is there any ways to fix this other than to start a whole new game?

90D7643CF6234C448BD419BF9CA442EF77B3FA50

I have heard that new Warband updates makes mod unplayable, so if you have updated Warband recently, there's no point of starting a new game. You can revert to previous version 1.158 or wait for the final version of 1257AD (should be out this weekend) and then start a new game.

My manor has full upgrades, every single thing aside from a holy order. Does it actually prompt me to turn it into a castle, with a castle sprite and castle functions? Because  I am not getting an option to get a castle. I mean, I'm not complaining, because knowing I can muster, say 3 huge armies whenever I want, and making 1000 extra bucks a week doesn't hurt. But since Norway (my kingdom) hasn't been at war for around 6 months in-game(We clobbered the Gaelic Kingdoms), I have little to no chance of capturing a castle, so I'd like to make my own! The reason I don't already own a castle or town is the Norwegians and I were jipped out of many castles and a town on the Irish island by the kniving British kingdom, who was closer to the Gaels than us, so captured a lot before we could. So, yeah, I really want a castle. It'd be useful to have a garrison of extra men and some better troops to defend against any threats.

CharlanBrewer said:
My manor has full upgrades, every single thing aside from a holy order. Does it actually prompt me to turn it into a castle, with a castle sprite and castle functions? Because  I am not getting an option to get a castle. I mean, I'm not complaining, because knowing I can muster, say 3 huge armies whenever I want, and making 1000 extra bucks a week doesn't hurt. But since Norway (my kingdom) hasn't been at war for around 6 months in-game(We clobbered the Gaelic Kingdoms), I have little to no chance of capturing a castle, so I'd like to make my own! The reason I don't already own a castle or town is the Norwegians and I were jipped out of many castles and a town on the Irish island by the kniving British kingdom, who was closer to the Gaels than us, so captured a lot before we could. So, yeah, I really want a castle. It'd be useful to have a garrison of extra men and some better troops to defend against any threats.

Manor wont turn into a castle, but you can pay to build a new castle near it (different areas) and then upgrade the castle too. So you would have the manor AND a castle in the worldmap.

There is no option to build anything new, no matter which NPC I talk to. But it's okay now, I got my king to declare war on the Welsh and since I led the taking of their one and only town, I got to keep it, so I don't need a castle anymore x)

It's in the village menu; build a fortified manor. It gives you a homey-looking little wooden castle with 100 or so guards already filling it.  It increases your income significantly, too, and lets you recruit a lot of lances in one shot.

Doesn't stop people from raiding your village, however. :neutral: French, Irish, Welsh... I've got torch-bearing tourists 24/7!

Hello,

Sorry for my bad English but can you change the design of the manors for islamic cultures?

Replace the church with a mosquee and why not a new marshall because this one looks like european.

Hello, i have seen the Elite Mamluke units guarding a town and stuff. Is there anyway to recruit them cause, i can only recruit lower skilled units. :/

sorry but i was searching half an hour where the weapon and armor blacksmith are ( I have built them ) and no luck in finding them. Can someone help???

katsadonaras said:
sorry but i was searching half an hour where the weapon and armor blacksmith are ( I have built them ) and no luck in finding them. Can someone help???

They are inside a little street just after the Bakery shop, behind the Smith. At least they were there the last time I play.

Back
Top Bottom