Regiment Skin Request Thread (Skin designers please read!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Kcool22

Squire
Hello there, I have been seeing recently a lot of custom skins being made, and I must say Im amazed about how skillful these designers are, So naturally as I recently acquired the designs for my regiment's uniform (Thanks to Jezza  :wink: ), which I had been looking for a while, But I noticed there wasn't any place to request these skins so I thought I would go ahead  and make this thread for all designers and people who want uniforms being made for them.

So I'll start things off, I would like to request the 20th East Devonshire regiment's Center company uniforms for Musicians, Ranker and Office, If anyone would be willing to do this for me I would be very grateful and love you for life :smile:

Here's the designs for reference:

scaled.php

scaled.php

Thanks

This has nothing to do with the thread and im sorry for that if you dont like that bt i stared at your sig for like 5 minutes laughing so much it hurts

Berserker and Beta have their own threads. Why not post there?

And I second the Uhlans, I used to have a skin for Prussian uhlanen but the officer was glitched.

There are more skinners and modellers than just Beta and Berserker, strangely. Though of course no one knows that, as the entire texturing world on NW seems to revolve around them despite good work being done by other texturers. (Sijnide, for example...)

That is probably why, Laos.

Yeah I created this thread for ALL skinners  :wink: So any of them who are willing to make a skin can come here and take requests if they so wish to.

Gwyrdh said:
There are more skinners and modellers than just Beta and Berserker, strangely. Though of course no one knows that, as the entire texturing world on NW seems to revolve around them despite good work being done by other texturers. (Sijnide, for example...)

That is probably why, Laos.
I never knew :O
Well yeah but I dont consider the community to revolve around me I consider them as friends and not advertising monkeys. So I really wish to see the other texturers work :grin:

scaled.php

scaled.php

I'd like to se this skin. Making the grenadier replacing Coldstream, light replacing 51st and centre replacing (if possible) 42nd, else the 33rd :razz:. (A massive skin request, I know xD).

Priority would be the centre company skin ofcourse :razz:.

Back
Top Bottom