[Reforged Beta] Marry a Martial's lord daughter

Users who are viewing this thread

I've had big difficulties getting lords to agree on let me woo their daughters :razz:

In particular, Martial types seem to be too hard. To test it, I've cheated my renown to +2k, increased lord relation to 100 and increased reputation to "Admirable" (don't remember the numerical value) and got a big bag of money and several fiefs including a town.

And nothing. The lords wants to "get to know me better" before taking the decision. Calculating lords were easy, and I couldn't test the other types for now.

Can you spoiler-tag the conditions for the lords to agree on letting us woo the daughters, please?

there are many conditions for this dialog, and one of them can be luck (random roll of a dice)  :smile:

so it depends on your stats like renown, your relation with the guardian, etc. Each lord personality is different (martial, cunning, etc).

Also keep in mind that the lady also has a personality that will affect her decision to marry you or not

you can also force a prisoner lord to give you permission now  :wink:, visit him at your local dungeon for a chat

kalarhan said:
Each lord personality is different (martial, cunning, etc).
Yes, all the lords of different character, but dialogue with all the same, that is no different avenues of approach. As a result, for permission to meet with Lady depends on random factors.

Back
Top Bottom