Recruitment Thread + Info

Users who are viewing this thread

Vincenzo said:
We are looking for russian voices, we have some but they are not that great. If you can supply us with russian voice sound that would be great!
We are looking for:
220px-Numpad.svg.png

• /  => "Deploy Into Line!"
  • * => "Deploy Into Column!"
  • 7 => "Company Wheel Left"
  • 8 => "Advance!"
  • 9 => "Company Wheel Right"
  • 1 => "Retreat!"
  • 2 => "About Face!"
  • 3 => "I Surrender!"
  • 0 => "Present..... FIRE!"
  • . => "Hold Fire!"
  • Enter => "CHARGE!!"

We can always use death/hit sounds and currently looking for better wall hit by cannon sounds and ground hit by cannon sounds.
I'll try my best tho

Vincenzo said:
Doesn't matter what format you get, Short-ish sounds are preferred (not above 5 Seconds).

Wav/mp3/ogg  doesn't matter whatever suits you; suits me.
Ok cool. I'll get you some .wavs, all under 5 seconds.

Right now, I can only offer a translation of orders. I'll be working on this soon.

/  => "Построение линией!"
* => "Построение колонной!"
7 => "Налеву"
8 => "Шагом марш!"
9 => "Направу"
1 => "Отступаем!"
2 => "Собрать строй"
3 => "Я сдаюсь!"
0 => "Готовься, целься, ОГОНЬ!"
. => "Прекратить огонь!"
Enter => "За Родину!" "Ура!" "Боже Царя храни!" "За Отечество!"

HI all,

For french, prussian, austrian, russian, and british voices, you can found really great quality voices in the sound files of the game "Imperial Glory" . There is many many sound files for any order you want, and many different for same order.

For say true, it would be really great to have them in the mod (really great mod) :smile:

Hello!

Martinoff, from my regiment is a Russian and he could record some shouts if you need. 
It'd be helpful if you'd say what sentences and phrases you'd need, cause it'd be easier to do it then.

Thank you,
King of Scotland

We are looking for russian voices, we have some but they are not that great. If you can supply us with russian voice sound that would be great!
We are looking for:
220px-Numpad.svg.png

• 8 => "Advance!"
  • 1 => "Retreat!"
  • 2 => "About Face!"
  • 3 => "I Surrender!"
  • . => "Hold Fire!"
  • Enter => "CHARGE!!"

Additional to these; Joy cries like the british Hoorah for ole nosey! and that kinda stuff.
If possible also:
- Left face
- Right face

We can always use death/hit sounds and currently looking for better wall hit by cannon sounds and ground hit by cannon sounds.

Doesn't matter what format you get, Short-ish sounds are preferred (not above 5 Seconds).

Vincenzo said:
We are looking for:
220px-Numpad.svg.png

• 8 => "Advance!"
  • 1 => "Retreat!"
  • 2 => "About Face!"
  • 3 => "I Surrender!"
  • . => "Hold Fire!"
  • Enter => "CHARGE!!"

Additional to these; Joy cries like the british Hoorah for ole nosey! and that kinda stuff.
If possible also:
- Left face
- Right face

Martinoff just gave me the commands, I'm currently uploading them, I think they are quite good.

"Wav/mp3/ogg  doesn't matter whatever suits you; suits me"

Usually the best and the most sure for media using its WAV in 48Hz,

Its just the most sure, and sure to have great quality.

Hello!

I'd like to help out with some voices. I can do British English and I might not be bad at some French or German.

you can have a wee listen of a rough demo reel of mine here: http://www.voice123.com/josephbracken
It should be shouty enough to give you an idea of the sort of battlecries I can do [:

You can contact me at bingobangobracken at gmaild ot corn. Or replying here should be fine too :3

Back
Top Bottom