Recruiting North American Light Infantry-15e Régiment de Voltigeurs de la Garde

Users who are viewing this thread

What is your steam name? :
Tyrant561
Do you have a mic? :
My laptop comes with one. I hope that's acceptable. If not, I should have an old one lying around somewhere.
What is your in game name? :
Tyrant56
Do you have, or are you able to get, Teamspeak 3? (Required) :
I probably could if it is a download. I will need help getting it.
Will you be active and participate with the regiment starting day one? :
For the most part, yes
What is your experience in the mod?  IF you have been in a regiment before write why you left. : I have no experience in the mod and this is my first regiment :grin:

In which country are you located? (We only Accept North Americans) :
United States of America
What is your age?
14... Don't worry I'm not a squealing little brat and won't act immaturely. I promise :p
How did you hear about our regiment? :
I saw some videos on youtube posted by DriestBiscuit. I got interested and spent my night re-downloading my warband then installing the mod. Took awhile :p
Do you swear to uphold the code of conduct and fulfill your obligations to the regiment? :

Yes, I do.

Note: If accepted, I may need help with technical things involving appearance,mods,ect. Also, I downloaded warband off amazon because it was cheaper at the time so it may be a little ore difficult getting into a game.

We should have a new rekrut innitiation ritual

i54Qa.jpg

Tyrant56 said:
What is your steam name? :
Tyrant561
Do you have a mic? :
My laptop comes with one. I hope that's acceptable. If not, I should have an old one lying around somewhere.
What is your in game name? :
Tyrant56
Do you have, or are you able to get, Teamspeak 3? (Required) :
I probably could if it is a download. I will need help getting it.
Will you be active and participate with the regiment starting day one? :
For the most part, yes
What is your experience in the mod?  IF you have been in a regiment before write why you left. : I have no experience in the mod and this is my first regiment :grin:

In which country are you located? (We only Accept North Americans) :
United States of America
What is your age?
14... Don't worry I'm not a squealing little brat and won't act immaturely. I promise :p
How did you hear about our regiment? :
I saw some videos on youtube posted by DriestBiscuit. I got interested and spent my night re-downloading my warband then installing the mod. Took awhile :p
Do you swear to uphold the code of conduct and fulfill your obligations to the regiment? :

Yes, I do.

Note: If accepted, I may need help with technical things involving appearance,mods,ect. Also, I downloaded warband off amazon because it was cheaper at the time so it may be a little ore difficult getting into a game.

Will add you when I get home.

And also bonsiaz we miss uzzz!

moddedmatt said:
HeCkYeA3279 said:
also this week im in florida using very bad internet and will be gone most of the week at parks and things so i wont be at the linebattles... dont think im slacking off i am just very busy  :???:

HeckYeah.... your signature.......

LOL

but it was my first LB in 2 months :sad:
i know lol that was really funny but yeah i mess up so much because stupid lag

Any chance i can be invited before the line battle? Also I still don't know... Is it fine that I downloaded it off Amazon or do I have to purchase it on steam?

Tyrant56 said:
Any chance i can be invited before the line battle? Also I still don't know... Is it fine that I downloaded it off Amazon or do I have to purchase it on steam?

Lt. Heur will add you in a sec he goes buy the name THJR

What is your steam name? : den1343
Do you have a mic? : no

What is your in game name? : den1343
Do you have, or are you able to get, Teamspeak 3? (Required) : yes

Will you be active and participate with the regiment starting day one? : yes

What is your experience in the mod?  IF you have been in a regiment before write why you left. : i am new to this mod

In which country are you located? (We only Accept North Americans) : United States

What is your age? 16

How did you hear about our regiment? : youtube

Do you swear to uphold the code of conduct and fulfill your obligations to the regiment? : yes

den1343 said:
What is your steam name? : den1343
Do you have a mic? : no

What is your in game name? : den1343
Do you have, or are you able to get, Teamspeak 3? (Required) : yes

Will you be active and participate with the regiment starting day one? : yes

What is your experience in the mod?  IF you have been in a regiment before write why you left. : i am new to this mod

In which country are you located? (We only Accept North Americans) : United States

What is your age? 16

How did you hear about our regiment? : youtube

Do you swear to uphold the code of conduct and fulfill your obligations to the regiment? : yes

Will add you when I get home.  :smile:

You guys! I reported a bug to the NW forums and they're probably gonna fix it now. I've contributed so much to this DLC, I'm practically on the dev team!
Check it out!
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,223266.0.html

I have some ill news to report. You may want to sit down for this. I logged onto the forums this morning and they locked her... They shackled up my thread and I can't feed her replies! She's going to starve!

Eric1 said:
I have some ill news to report. You may want to sit down for this. I logged onto the forums this morning and they locked her... They shackled up my thread and I can't feed her replies! She's going to starve!

god your annoying, Millander must have the patience of a god.

Frederickson said:
Eric1 said:

god your annoying, Millander must have the patience of a god.
Can't tell if you're cereal or not...
Also, pretty sure that's supposed to be a "you're"
I called you out on grammar, I win.

Back
Top Bottom