Quick Questions/Quick Answers thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Its really not that bad , beside the second chapter should come out soon and they fixed all the mistakes and redone chapter one over.

Notsure said:
Its really not that bad , beside the second chapter should come out soon and they fixed all the mistakes and redone chapter one over.

Well, For now i just wanna fix the english, We never know exactly when the second chapter is going to come out and the chapter one redone too, And i'm a grammar nazi, I just can't stand crappy grammar lol :s

Conversation.txt is what your looking for then, although im not sure just how much you can change from it.

I've read somewhere that you can hire Xerina. How do I go about that? She just keeps goin on about a bloody tournament, kicked her arse there few times already anyway.

Liverknitter said:
I've read somewhere that you can hire Xerina. How do I go about that? She just keeps goin on about a bloody tournament, kicked her arse there few times already anyway.
You can hire Xerina after winning the National Tournament.

I want to do the dark side story. After encountering the forager party, you fight with some swadian officers then Fenrir approaches you, you have 3 options :

- No, there's a way better than killing (INT)
- No, the Lord will do (AGI)
- No, they should be given a chance to repent. (CHA)

What should I choose ?

Its hard to tell but id say 1 or 2, i think the most important is the character creation questions. ( i restarted 3-4 times personally lol )

Steffenximus said:
I want to do the dark side story. After encountering the forager party, you fight with some swadian officers then Fenrir approaches you, you have 3 options :

- No, there's a way better than killing (INT)
- No, the Lord will do (AGI)
- No, they should be given a chance to repent. (CHA)

What should I choose ?
The option is just related to your character's features for different kinds, nothing with the chance whether you would join the dark side. :wink:

Hehe when you restart a few times to get you tend to be very careful the next time around  :mrgreen:

Hello,

I just started trying this mod off a recommendation and so far I REALLY like it. I got a huge problem though. It seems for some reason the camera controls have been hard set to my arrow keys.

As luck would have it, I'm a left handed gamer and use those for moving my character (ya no WASD for me) and thus since they interfere with the less than needed camera controls, the camera goes crazy during combat.

Is there a way to go around this???

I checked the Camp Hot Key controls and they don't cover the camera controls.

I do not have this issue with any other mods. :sad:

You cant as far as i can tell, but there was a tread about adding special items in a chest so i think it would be a first step.

Ah, darn. I need to see all items, cause I'm translating them. I guess I'll have to find my way in the item_kinds1.txt. It will take a longer time, but guess I have no choice.

Other then that, I remember a line somewhere warning people to avoid using cheats, for causing troubles. Since there are so many quest-related items. That means, there must be a way of cheating! Or am I wrong?

Il leave that to Nora_lee or oolonglgx to answer as i dont know ^^ its a fun mod i didint have to resort to that, but if its for translation im sure they wouldnt mind helping with a list of item names.

I gave the items that I wanted to check at the beginning to my character. So, problem solved. It was funny running around as a skeleton in bride dress.

One quick question, who was oguma? A bad guy or good guy? I can't remember him/her much, and I am at his/her lines at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom