Questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Assassin123

Regular
Hi, sorry for the questions, first time playing a mod.

1. Is it like the other games, like Single Player, I know theres multi and all that.
2. Where can I find the latest Version?
3. Is there a Single Player campaign?
4. Where can I download?
5. What is the overview of it? Is it just based in China or something?
6. Is everything similar to Warband for eg, like you recruit troops in villages? Or is all that stuff changed?
7. Do people think this mod is good? Looks fun :grin:

Thanks in Advance :smile:

Assassin123 said:

1. Is it like the other games, like Single Player, I know theres multi and all that.
4. Where can I download?
6. Is everything similar to Warband for eg, like you recruit troops in villages? Or is all that stuff changed?

1.NO SP for warband yet,multi is avaliable
2.it's the first thing u see on the board,noob.Ya blind or somethin?
3.Singleplayer right now is for mount&blade 1.011 only
4.see #3
5.there is a few on utube,on the sp version for 1.011 only,but don't belive it.Those were written by a few noobs like u who haven't played the game for 5 minutes.
6. see #1
7.would i say no?btw it's the featured mod on the top of the fourm page so i guess it has to be good

Assassin123 said:

4. Where can I download?

uio0000 has pretty much given you all the answers, but just in case you're blind since everything is in the sticky ^^ here is the linky to the Multiplayer version of this mod (for Warband, no single player yet) http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,157346.0.html
and if you also have old Mount&Blade (1.011 not Warband) you can play the single player using that link http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,157585.0.html

uio0000 said:
Assassin123 said:

4. Where can I download?

1.NO SP for warband yet,multi is avaliable
2.it's the first thing u see on the board,noob.Ya blind or somethin?
3.Singleplayer right now is for mount&blade 1.011 only
4.see #3
5.there is a few on utube,on the sp version for 1.011 only,but don't belive it.Those were written by a few noobs like u who haven't played the game for 5 minutes.
6. see #1
7.would i say no?btw it's the featured mod on the top of the fourm page so i guess it has to be good

First impressions are always important, aren't they ? :razz:

You don't really have to be rude, I have played Mount and Blade for 3 years, Its just the first time playing a mod. Oh so no Single? Ok, cause I don't really like multi, just single :smile:

Thanks for answers

i dont understand much your reply :wink: i meant playing the "single player for that version" meaning for that version of this mod ^^ (China battlefield single player mod for old mount&blade)

Ok, yeah I just understanded more, this is for original Mount & Blade right? and this is multiplayer, I like Single-Player better :wink: Thanks tho

Assassin123 said:
Ok, yeah I just understanded more, this is for original Mount & Blade right? and this is multiplayer, I like Single-Player better :wink: Thanks tho

Singleplayer is for Original Mount and blade
Multiplayer is for Mount and Blade: Warband

Assassin123 said:
You don't really have to be rude, I have played Mount and Blade for 3 years, Its just the first time playing a mod. Oh so no Single? Ok, cause I don't really like multi, just single :smile:

Thanks for answers
Since you been playin this game for 3 years and without ever playin a mod,I'm suprised to learn about your stupidity to miss out those great moment in mount&blade history.And the fact that you cannot understand the english language by replaying in such a fashion,becuase i made it very clear IN THE FIREST REPLY the there is singleplayer for the orginal mount&blade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom