Question

Users who are viewing this thread

I dont know MB and phosphor mechanics that good so i have questions. Does AI:

1) need money to hire troops as player do.
2) need money to upgrade troops
3) upgrade buildings
4) wait until troops have enough exp to upgrade troops.

Becouse i saw one lord with 6 bluewood duke, but they are lvl 67 to 68 to upgrade from bluewood noble to blewood duke, and its hard to get them. Or does AI just spawn them randomly.

zincra said:
I dont know MB and phosphor mechanics that good so i have questions. Does AI:

1) need money to hire troops as player do.
2) need money to upgrade troops
3) upgrade buildings
4) wait until troops have enough exp to upgrade troops.

5] Becouse i saw one lord with 6 bluewood duke, but they are lvl 67 to 68 to upgrade from bluewood noble to blewood duke, and its hard to get them. Or does AI just spawn them randomly.

1) No.  They DO get an allowance, but its not really spent on troops.
  2) Maybe.
  3) Never
  4) Yes, and if party sorting is turned on for NPCs it messes with them - but ONLY if their mix adds a type of troop they didn't
        have before.  Otherwise adding fresh troops to existing categories that don't move by sorting keeps the in-progress experience already earned in that troop row.

5) the real issue for you was "How did that naked lord end up with troops so high and so fast?"
      Bluewood dukes are either captured (as Dukes) and converted to troops of the lord you inspected after an autocalc battle
=or= spawned as part of a Bluewood party already trained and levelled.  In both cases the lord that has them didn't have to pay for them or wait for them to level up.

- GS

That realy annoying that AI get good  and elite troops so easyly. Is this need special coding to set requiements to AI to get some troops. Somethin i saw PoP mod that AI and neither player cant get captured or rescued Noldor troops, but need have some requeiments. or can it be done esylily like setting requiement like get 50 or -50 honor or 50 releationship to get some special troops.

I trying my hand on moding and i try to do something like this that  my faction get new tier household troop. But i dont want to AI get them if my patrols are destroyd and troops captured. I want to them just escape or make suicide or something.

Also i have another question.

If i have troop upgrade tree with 10 tiers are upgrade price are tied to troop level or troop tier. Thats why i asked before does AI need to pay for upradeing troops, becouse i wanted ai will have same difficuly as player to get some special troops and they need to pay like 2k to uprade them to top tier.

Back
Top Bottom