Question !

Users who are viewing this thread

pacte22

Recruit
Hi guys! I did not buy Mount and Blade on Steam, but now I want to buy Napoleonic Wars and I want to buy it on Steam, does it work ? Does Steam understand that I have Mount and Blade Warband and that I can play NW without nay problemes ? I added MnB Warband on Steam but I did not enter my Serial key. Is this a problem ?

Nope, that will not work. I don't think you can buy it without having warband anyway.
If you can buy it though, I think you can use it with the taleworlds version www.taleworlds.com
But no promises from me.

Ok so If I bought the game from another site ( Jeuxvideo.com, because i'm french) Can I buy the Napoleonic War DLC on the Taleworld site and it will work ?

I send a e-mail to the steam support 2 days ago and no answer yet. And Jeuxvideo.com do not sell Napoleonic Wars -_- This is why I'm pissed off. I just send a e-mail to the TaleWorlds team with the same type of question. I hope I will get a quick answer from them.

You can try for yourself without contacting them.
Go to www.taleworlds.com
login
press 'view games' on the right
add your Warband CD-key, if it accepts the cd-key from that french site of yours
then it will also work with a NW key from the taleworlds.com store! :smile:

I tried in the other web site and it did not work. Now with the new talewolrds site it works. It says I have Mount and Blade Warband !! Thx you guys. But now that TaleWorlds showed us some screenshoot form MnB 2 I dont know if I buy Nw xD. I dont know when the game will be relase. But you know what? It's only 10$ so.... Let's get in line and DIE !!!

Back
Top Bottom