Published evidence, final decision, winners & thank yous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoL i am really impressed by people trying to find a possible 'excuse' to this 'colossal' BS that has happened during this final.

Man up, accept your fault and get over with it, without accusing Admins ecc..

Goddamn guys, and this is a goddamn game played just for fun....

ryozu said:
Imagination said:
As far as I can see, you're just trying to find the one to put all blame on and R1ch is definitely wrong person to do it on.

Definitely the wrong person? The ****? He's the one most at fault. He's the one who played for another nation, intentionally breaking the rules of the tournament. He's the one who made a major contribution to the Russian team's "success" against Scandinavia and Turkey. He's the one who's acting like a spineless coward, lying on several occasions by denying his involvement after the accusations and then making a half-assed post about it when they can't come up with a believable lie to cover it up.

Alright, so it's R1ch's fault that Russian team let him play for them and win NC?

That would include R1ch himself as well, given how he was apparently also the team captain of Ukraine. Mixing the teams is the decision from both captains.

MaHuD said:
That would include R1ch himself as well, given how he was apparently also the team captain of Ukraine. Mixing the teams is the decision from both captains.
In this case it's clear he knew what he was doing. But theoretically it shouldn't be anyone's responsibility to know that the match is official except for the captain. He could even say he thought it was a training match and he was just mercing so they had enough numbers. There are too many hurdles when trying to have the player take responsibility whereas placing it on the captain is fair and simple.

Bendetto said:
In any case, R1ch and the Russian team has already been punished and I think it's enough.
R1ch hasn't been punished in any way. I'm not saying that he should or shouldn't necessarily...

Imagination said:
ryozu said:
Imagination said:
As far as I can see, you're just trying to find the one to put all blame on and R1ch is definitely wrong person to do it on.

Definitely the wrong person? The ****? He's the one most at fault. He's the one who played for another nation, intentionally breaking the rules of the tournament. He's the one who made a major contribution to the Russian team's "success" against Scandinavia and Turkey. He's the one who's acting like a spineless coward, lying on several occasions by denying his involvement after the accusations and then making a half-assed post about it when they can't come up with a believable lie to cover it up.

Alright, so it's R1ch's fault that Russian team let him play for them and win NC?
They're both at fault. You're just trying to not let any blame be put on R1ch. Why?

I don't like the attitude coming from R1ch. But good that he manned up and admitted at last.
Personally I don't have a problem with R1ch playing for Russia, but the sneaky way it was done and then throwing **** on everybody else kinda leaves a bad taste in your mouth.

There is just one thing I would like a clarification on:
Did all the Russian players know?
Logic sais that the other members in team Russia probably knew Str0nk was R1ch. Likely they would ask questions when a new mysterious guy joins the team. Also hanging on teamspeak together, it would be hard to hide.
But I would still like to hear if there actually were people in the team that was oblivious to this stunt. Would be a shame to accuse guys who wasn't responsible and didn't know what was going on.

I was just about to write that.

How many people knew they were cheating without saying a word? It's silly to expect the community to ever trust a Russian team again after this.

Shemaforash said:
Gubbo, you have no issues with a participant of another team participating in another team? Alright.

I know it's against the rules, but if you ask for my personal opinion, I would have been ok with him jumping to the Russian team if they had been open about it. He has close ties to the Russian community and has played Nations cup (Edit: 5 a side) with them before, from what I understand. It's the same as when players from eliminated teams joined KURWA in the last ECS. Then they didn't have a rule against it and at least from a spectators point of view that seemed to benefit the quality of the tournament.

But as I said, this is my personal opinion that I give because you asked me, but I don't mean to start an argument about that.
Team Russia cheated, there is no doubt about that.
And the way some of their members act right now just makes them look even dumber.

Rend said:
I don't like the attitude coming from R1ch. But good that he manned up and admitted at last.
Personally I don't have a problem with R1ch playing for Russia, but the sneaky way it was done and then throwing **** on everybody else kinda leaves a bad taste in your mouth.

There is just one thing I would like a clarification on:
Did all the Russian players know?
Logic sais that the other members in team Russia probably knew Str0nk was R1ch. Likely they would ask questions when a new mysterious guy joins the team. Also hanging on teamspeak together, it would be hard to hide.
But I would still like to hear if there actually were people in the team that was oblivious to this stunt. Would be a shame to accuse guys who wasn't responsible and didn't know what was going on.
R1ch can join each Russian team he wants (or rather clan should I say) in any tournament, but NC is meant to be composed of teams that consist of the representatives of only one nation. It's kind of incomprehensible for me to be an Ukrainian and play for the Russian team, especially while being a member of clan consisting of Ukrainians and Russians. It's quite like a Pole played for the German team, and the Swede played for the British team, because of being friends. I'm not gonna say a word about playing for two teams at once, it's more than odd for me.

Anyway, good job Folms and the people who participated in this investigation, the Warband scene shall remain fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom