Pułk 4. Piechoty Xięstwa Warszawskiego (4th inf.reg. Duchy of Warsaw) RECRUITING

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello,
I'd like to introduce a new idea that 4th regiment of foot staff has came with. So, we started a 2nd battalion, which is supposed to be an international one. I hereby would like to invite every interested in joining us person to visit our forum and make an application - LINK.

Regards
4pp Regiment Staff

Thanks for reminding me that Jozef is not doing his work. Jozef if you read this, you better start recruiting!

Around 12:00 GMT+1 today someone with the 4pp tags, called "Dawcio" was teamkilling and damaging exesively,
to the point that half the team died in in one round due to his teamkilling and people reacting to that.
When I told him I had enough of it and I'd report on the fora, he quickly executed 2 afk's at the spawn and left the server.
The screenshot I took was lost, too bad, but if you want proof, Yuki was in that server at the same time and i'm sure he'll say the same.
I would be glad if this would not happen again.

Thank you,

ThatUglyGuy

Another guy named 4pp Luxor joined the fun by teamkilling and attacking the whole team at the start of te round, together with someone called "KALAREPA". I'm really losing my temper now :sad:

All right. Logs checked. Can not say how sorry I am for their behaviour. Hopefully will not happen again. Thanks for pointing out such things but if you have any problems with my members again could you please message me on steam in stead of publishing it on here? my id: sebastos4.
Thanks in advance.

4th Infantry Regiment of Duchy of Warsaw soldier in Spain during Napoleon's Campaign there.​

dziadu.jpg

o4j.png

4 Pułk Piechoty Xięstwa Warszawskiego proundly pronounces that today we are going back to our normal schedule - regular battles & events!

Today we had a little ceremony for the end of summer holidays. With the begging of the new school year 4pp is starting hard work, drills and battles. We also honored the memory of those, who had fallen during second world war, which started officialy 01.09.1939. We are looking forward to meet you in battle!

GLORIA OCCIDIT!

MGTYy25.jpg

o4j.png

IVe Linebattle Event
05 September 2013

rlr.png

keo.png

United Kingdom

90th Perthshire Regiment of foot - Perthshire Highlanders
|
84z.png
|

4ty Pułk Piechoty Xięstwa Warszawskiego
|
84z.png
|

Number of troops: ~40
ilosc.png
ilosc.png
ilosc.png
ilosc.png
ilosc.png
ilosc.png
ilosc.png

[td]

vs.[/td]
[td]
vmq.png

Empire français

2e Régiment de Grenadiers de la Garde Impériale
|
84z.png
|

45e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne
|
84z.png
|

Number of troops: ~30
ilosc.png
ilosc.png
ilosc.png
ilosc.png
ilosc.png
ilosc.png
ilosc.png

[/td]

Screen:
WDMSAVk.jpg

listki.png

Info

It was our second battle in this new season of our activity. Whole battle was very unbalanced, we had to swap 5 rankers to specs and we had 7 musicians in our rank.  Despite fact, that there was overwhelming number of British troops, French regiments were fighting bravely and scored two rounds. Thanks to all for participating!

Back
Top Bottom