Version number
v1.2.7.31359
Platform
PS4
Game mode
Sandbox

JohnnyC386

Recruit
Summary:I started a kingdom and after a certain amount of time I cannot elect myself the owner of any fiefs in my own kingdom!!!!!!! No matter what I do! It's gotta be fixed. I waited to many years for this game and got to far to start over for a 5th time due to some kind of bug! Please fix this.
How to Reproduce:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):

The issue you have reported has been forwarded to our QA team for further investigation. We might need additional information regarding this issue, such as screenshots or videos, save files or dump reports. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Is the city\town you conquered were far away from the settlement you had?
Yes but I also tried it around the city I own and it's the same thing. But on my other characters I'd almost show up in the vote every time rarely did I not. On this character I'm not popping up at all and I'm the king.

Do you remember the tiers of the clans that were on the voting and how many settlements they had?
I have the same issue. I mean, lot of them have already 5 or more fiefs, and also I do. And yes, this new fiefs is far away from one of mine but their too. I would truly like, love, DESIRE that you, guys, would imply a new command or something to elect the three clans already in the vote BUT ALSO choose myself if I don't want to give it to someone else , or make the whole clans a choice to make, even yours. Please, please, I begin you for this new command, I really hate to not get the castles and cities that I truly loved the design. Thank you so much

Do you remember the tiers of the clans that were on the voting and how many settlements they had?
I don't have so many clans with me right now, I only have seven, they're 4, 5 and 6 clan level. They've 8, the higher one, and 2, the lowest. And I have 7. Most of them still getting more and more

I don't have so many clans with me right now, I only have seven, they're 4, 5 and 6 clan level. They've 8, the higher one, and 2, the lowest. And I have 7. Most of them still getting more and more
Saratis already have 8 and NOW is the main choice for a new one, so I don't if you can add that option to keep it for yourself

We are closing this bug report. We were not able to get a reply to our inquiry in time. If you need further assistance please do not hesitate to create a new thread in this board. Thank you for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom