Prophesy of Pendor Dev Update Board (UPDATED 12/08/15)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MitchyMatt said:
Small tease of what Chef k0nr@d is cooking up. Notice anything familiar?  :fruity:

Dread%20Legion%204_zpsdscmou3b.jpg

WOOOOOOAHH!! LOOK AT THAT!!  :grin: :grin:

I love the armor. The helmet looks new, polished... But the armor. This guy died in this armor and was refused to go on by the Cult. You can see that. I am not that well-wersed in PoP, but perhaps there is someone who can conclude by the armor itself who the guy was during his life? This also makes me wonder if late citizens of Elacrai might have been subject to those practices too. After all, we are but a minority amond the dead.

Dziurkacz said:
I love the armor. The helmet looks new, polished... But the armor. This guy died in this armor and was refused to go on by the Cult. You can see that. I am not that well-wersed in PoP, but perhaps there is someone who can conclude by the armor itself who the guy was during his life? This also makes me wonder if late citizens of Elacrai might have been subject to those practices too. After all, we are but a minority amond the dead.
Here you can find more info, and then have a look on "Update 9" at the beginning of this thread.

k0nr@d said:
Dziurkacz said:
Here you can find more info, and then have a look on "Update 9" at the beginning of this thread.
Why spears are their weapon of choice? I mean that if I was a Cultist I would not give my infantry a half-rotten spears.  If I was to guess I would say that the Cult would rather try to defy Empire as much as possible, and what more ironic than sending their ancestors against their own progent to slaughter them with their very own weapons? Or, perhaps, desecrate the old, rusted Immortal Swords by bathing them in blood of the innocents they were created to protect after years of rotting in snake pits, so that the irony stings the Order as painfuly as possible. And meanwhile let the soldiers us spears.

Yesss... How do you feel Mariusss? Do you feel the sssting of pain seeing as your citizensss die to ssswords that your coward father forged ssso naively against usss?

EDIT: It just hit me how arrogant Marius must seem to the cult, especially Maltise! He calls his units "legions". "Legions!?" How pathetic! He may field thousands of the living, but they are but a grain of sand in the desert of the dead. "Schools" would be more appropriate!

Those rune weapons are gorgeous. My only issue is that I think the handles on the one-handed versions look a bit odd, but other than that it's a very welcome upgrade that fits the fantasy setting very nicely.

My save game corrupted not long ago. I was annoyed at first, but after seeing all these updates i've concluded that the powers that be wanted me to wait until this awesome update is released! Very nice work! :smile:

WOW. That update looks amazing! Loving the new Rune swords especially!

Edit: I think the first image for the Singalian armor is missing. It shows one of the chainmail armors for a second time

KidStein said:
WOW. That update looks amazing! Loving the new Rune swords especially!

Edit: I think the first image for the Singalian armor is missing. It shows one of the chainmail armors for a second time

Thank you for that, fixed it :smile:

Looks amazing :grin: especially the Valdis waraxe, giving me a reason to take the waraxe other than ocd
A side note though, the handle of the rune weapons look a bit slippery with its metallic sides.
Also, I feel that the ancient angraved shield sould have some tarnish or rust or something. Maybe I'm just nitpicking :roll:
Keep up the good work! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom