Problems that unlikely caused by the mod.

Users who are viewing this thread

WilliamBerne

Master Knight
This topic collects the problems that unlikely caused by the mod itself.
I have seen many bug/problem reports since the latest version released, some of them I have never met, neither most of other players. So I decide to collet them all in this one topic so people may pay more attention on them, discuss, and finally sum up the really source of the problems, ro even better, solve them.
I am not passing the buck to anybody, but I believe this is the best way to deal with those strange things.

If you meet any similar problem, please reaport here. Some more relative information about your computer system is also welcomed!

coola567 said:
I have an install problem. When i download the mod and extract it, it says : "wb_weapons_flamethrower could not be extracted. The file is corrupt". What should i do? I tried downloading the mod again, i tried downloading the update and nothing worked. Any help will be much appreciated
ycar said:
sup when the game loads i get this message and then it crashes plz help i got no other mods added as well

unable to open Modules\WW2 China........\sounds.txt
ycar said:
Unable to open file:CommonRes\ani_walk\sidewalks.brf
is what i get when i start M&B when its loading INI files and then its shuts down after i press ok..
BurntheHeretic said:
When I try to start the game it stops at the loading screen when it says "Data" and and RGL ERROR pops up saying get_skeleton_anim failed for: shoot_anim
Swadian Man at Arms said:
When I try to play quick lattles, geme keep crashing...an error with troops.
jr said:
2that bug i reported earlier is STILL happening to me!
see wielding a rifle
18349_1178052341041_1520112918_30369572_2140961_s.jpg
no rifle
18349_1178052421043_1520112918_30369573_1008594_s.jpg
pistol
18349_1178052461044_1520112918_30369574_5823917_s.jpg
and yes i downloaded from link located in here:http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,92594.0.html
well...im gonna try tomorrow again good nigth!

Sometimes, when all the enemy has been defeated, it says I have 127 troops fit for the enemy's 1. When I charge the enemy, there is nobody, except red messages appearing on the left. In some occasions I actually find myself on the other side of the battlefield, not moving. :shock:

Eumolpus said:
Sometimes, when all the enemy has been defeated, it says I have 127 troops fit for the enemy's 1. When I charge the enemy, there is nobody, except red messages appearing on the left. In some occasions I actually find myself on the other side of the battlefield, not moving. :shock:
have you installed that Feb 04 update? I do think this one is a real bug, which should have been fixed by the update.

Yo, moderater dude, plz help me with my problem.
You have another bug called DON"T KNOW HOW TO PUT IN THE MOD!

Seriously, you should make a guide or at least give basic instructions for tech noobs like me.

Owmonger said:
Yo, moderater dude, plz help me with my problem.
You have another bug called DON"T KNOW HOW TO PUT IN THE MOD!

Seriously, you should make a guide or at least give basic instructions for tech noobs like me.
*Face palm*

hey idea about my problem what text file did you edit and what in in it so tell me what there should be and whats not.
and owmonger get winrar and extract it in mount and blade modules folder.

Thanks for your help! :grin:
I didn't really understand but managed to find how to do it in the FAQ part of the forum.

that my problem dont happen if i use pistol magazines...but i still got clone bug.

I do have a problem, and it's a problem only when I've gotten when I'm trying to play M&B with any mod. It's the same as one of the errors said in the first post and it is "RGL ERROR: Unable to open file: CommonRes\ani_walk_sideways.brf".

I'm currently running Windows 7 on a couple-months new laptop. Any help would be welcome.

Im sure that this may be a foolish idea and William wont even read it but still:i think those bullet thingies are cause of this bug...to prove this:in quick battles those things dont appear=neither this bug.and in taverns those things dont appear=neither this bug!oh and another thing if i use automatic weapon and pistol magazines or MG34 drums this bug wont appear for some reason!but still please tell me theres a wat to disable those things...

Back
Top Bottom